Lunch at Chicken Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch at Chicken Express

The CE on 820 and Blue Mound Rd. now has lunch special. 3 piece with side, biscuit or roll, and drink for $5 even.

I love me some Chicken E

hit up lisa's chicken for $5 you get a drink, 6 piece, 2 rolls, gravy, and fries

Comment

No popeyes, no care.

Although i need to find some smaller mom/pop chicken places around DNT/PGB
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        hit up lisa's chicken for $5 you get a drink, 6 piece, 2 rolls, gravy, and fries
        more than i care to eat

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          The CE on 820 and Blue Mound Rd. now has lunch special. 3 piece with side, biscuit or roll, and drink for $5 even.

I love me some Chicken E
          I believe most of the chicke e now do that. Azle does for sure
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

The on in Arlington off of South Cooper does this, but its 4 strips, not 3.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I went to the Chicken Express over off post and paddock/360 - I ordered a 4 piece chicken strips and they gave me 8 pieces.

I must never return.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                I went to the Chicken Express over off post and paddock/360 - I ordered a 4 piece chicken strips and they gave me 8 pieces.

I must never return.
                they may be trying to kill you! be careful out there bro!

god bless
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  No popeyes, no care.

Although i need to find some smaller mom/pop chicken places around DNT/PGB
                  Chicken Express at Midway/Frankford?

Williams Chicken at Trinity Mills/Marsh?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    Chicken Express at Midway/Frankford?
                    That's where I'm going for lunch today!
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Popeyes has some kickass coupons on thier website only and they will ask for them.
                      5 pcs of mixed chicken (or Louisiana tenders) with 2 regular sides and 2 bisquits for $6.99
                      or
                      8 pcs mixed chicken 1 large side and 4 bisquits for $9.99
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

stopped by golden chick yesterday for dinner. i love their tenders but i'm tired of them raising their damn prices and decreasing portions.

as far as cheap fried chicken (very rare that i will eat it), i'll stick with church's spicy dark over popeyes.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

i love Popeye's but for chicken fingers ill Raising Cane's anyday.
                          2011 Mustang GT
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            No popeyes, no care.
                            Agreed.

I tried the Chicken Express that they just built around the corner from my house a few months ago. It was the most bland meal I've ever had...

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              Agreed.

I tried the Chicken Express that they just built around the corner from my house a few months ago. It was the most bland meal I've ever had...
                              Hot serendipity seasoning will fix that. Popeye's uses a liquid marinade for spice. Chicken E doesn't even have salt in the batter. You add the hot serendipity, and it's so much better.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X