• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet's coach trips dolphin player

now that is shitty!

Sun Dec 12 07:42pm EST
    Video: Jets coach trips Dolphins player during game

By Doug Farrar

We know that the New York Jets are a team that likes to be loud and proud about their exploits. They're a team with a lot of swagger even when things are not going well, which they haven't been of late. Less than a week after losing 45-3 to the New England Patriots on Monday Night football, Rex Ryan's bunch lost 10-6 to the Miami Dolphins, and did so in a much more embarrassing fashion.

What, you say? How can a four-point deficit be worse than a 42-point beatdown? Because at least in the Patriots game, nobody on the Jets' sideline did anything rotten like this:

He should be kicked out of the NFL. Players is one thing. It's quite another for a coach to pull some shit like that.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

yea that crossed a line
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

the dumbass should not have been running down the sideline out of bounds

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          the dumbass should not have been running down the sideline out of bounds
          well sometimes a player will be pushed out of bounds
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            well sometimes a player will be pushed out of bounds
            ok but why do they still run down the field they cant make a play on the ball

Comment

So you're saying it was ok when Ben took that intentional knee to the face when he was down on the ground in the first quarter, Brent?
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                So you're saying it was ok when Ben took that intentional knee to the face when he was down on the ground in the first quarter, Brent?
                So you're putting words in my mouth, Geof? What in the hell are you talking about?

I don't recall seeing it off the top of my mind. Sounds like a fine is in order, though. That's no different than the shit Haynesworth pulled when he was a Titan.

Comment

ahh...he didn't go out of his way to trip him really. his feet remained planted...he just shifted his knee forward a little. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    So you're putting words in my mouth, Geof? What in the hell are you talking about?

I don't recall seeing it off the top of my mind. Sounds like a fine is in order, though. That's no different than the shit Haynesworth pulled when he was a Titan.
                    No, you just made excuses for players is all. If anything, players should be held to the highest standard.

Oh, and that idiot from Miami is a bitch. He falls down by just grazing someone's knee?! No wonder why he's a special teams spare!
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      No, you just made excuses for players is all. If anything, players should be held to the highest standard.

Oh, and that idiot from Miami is a bitch. He falls down by just grazing someone's knee?! No wonder why he's a special teams spare!
                      Not making excuses. And I disagree. Coaches should be held to a higher standard. In a sport with all men, the aggression, testosterone, etc, tempers are going to flare a little here and there. It happens, when you are pushing your limits mentally and physically, 60 minutes at a time. It's not right, but I can understand it. I can't, however, understand a coach being such a petty cocksucker that he has to try and give his LOSING team an advantage by tripping an opponent.

Comment

It wasn't even a decent open sideline tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
                          ahh...he didn't go out of his way to trip him really. his feet remained planted...he just shifted his knee forward a little. lol
                          Not surprising that's the angle you'd take.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I honestly hope they fire him, especially with all the "crack down" on all the players to hold them to a higher standard, set by Roger Goddell, as well as just being more accountable for maintaining the set NFL rules and values of the game. There is no place for that kind of blatant bullshit. That just goes to show you what kind of group they have staffed over there. "Fuck these clowns I'll show 'em, watch this."

Comment

Hope they throw the book at that dumbass! BTW, I would consider it a dead leg more than a trip. Either way it was dirty as hell!

Comment

Working...
                              X