X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL week 15 predictions

Time to separate the boys from the men.

(5-8-0) San Francisco 49ers @ (7-6-0) San Diego Chargers
    (8-5-0) Kansas City Chiefs @ (6-7-0) St. Louis Rams - This game is HUGE for both teams. San Diego is catching up. So are the 49ers.
    (3-10-0) Buffalo Bills @ (7-6-0) Miami Dolphins - Come on B. Marshall, you're slacking.
    (5-8-0) Cleveland Browns @ (2-11-0) Cincinnati Bengals
    (5-7-0) Houston Texans @ (5-8-0) Tennessee Titans
    (9-4-0) Philadelphia Eagles @ (8-4-0) New York Giants - Division title on the line!!
    (3-10-0) Detroit Lions @ (8-5-0) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - NFC South is where it's at.
    (10-3-0) New Orleans Saints @ (8-4-0) Baltimore Ravens - Game of the week!!!!! Should be a really great game!
    (4-9-0) Arizona Cardinals @ (1-12-0) Carolina Panthers - Honestly, who cares?
    (5-8-0) Washington Redskins @ (4-9-0) Dallas Cowboys - Redskins sweep the Cowboys this year as I predicted in preseason.
    (8-5-0) Jacksonville Jaguars @ (7-6-0) Indianapolis Colts - Division lead is on the line, folks.
    (11-2-0) Atlanta Falcons @ (6-7-0) Seattle Seahawks - Slaughter
    (9-4-0) New York Jets @ (10-3-0) Pittsburgh Steelers - Never was a believer in the Jets.
    (3-10-0) Denver Broncos @ (6-7-0) Oakland Raiders - I still believe!
    (8-5-0) Green Bay Packers @ (11-2-0) New England Patriots - Brady is going to pick Green Bay apart.
    (9-4-0) Chicago Bears @ (5-7-0) Minnesota Vikings - Wonder where this game will be played?
    Last edited by papapepper; 12-15-2010, 01:08 PM.

yea im concerned about the 49ers, if we can beat the 49ers next week and then beat Seattle then we are in.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
      yea im concerned about the 49ers, if we can beat the 49ers next week and then beat Seattle then we are in.
      Rams might be the first team in history that I know of to make it into the playoffs with a -.500 record. Haha.

Has this happened before?

Comment

Is the QB for Kansas City going to play next week?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Is the QB for Kansas City going to play next week?
          Yeah I'm not really sure... They talked about him playing this week so I suppose so. If not well then my pick is subject to change.

Comment

(8-5-0) Kansas City Chiefs @ (6-7-0) St. Louis Rams .
            (3-10-0) Buffalo Bills @ (7-6-0) Miami Dolphins
            (9-4-0) Philadelphia Eagles @ (8-4-0) New York Giants
            (3-10-0) Detroit Lions @ (8-5-0) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
            (10-3-0) New Orleans Saints @ (8-4-0) Baltimore Ravens
            (4-9-0) Arizona Cardinals @ (1-12-0) Carolina Panthers
            (5-8-0) Washington Redskins @ (4-9-0) Dallas Cowboys
            (8-5-0) Jacksonville Jaguars @ (7-6-0) Indianapolis Colts
            (11-2-0) Atlanta Falcons @ (6-7-0) Seattle Seahawks
            (9-4-0) New York Jets @ (10-3-0) Pittsburgh Steelers
            (3-10-0) Denver Broncos @ (6-7-0) Oakland Raiders
            (8-5-0) Green Bay Packers @ (11-2-0) New England Patriots
            (9-4-0) Chicago Bears @ (5-7-0) Minnesota Vikings

Alot of chances to be wrong this week. I picked alot of away teams.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              Rams might be the first team in history that I know of to make it into the playoffs with a -.500 record. Haha.

Has this happened before?
              hey anything is better than 1-15, and no i dont think its ever happened before
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                hey anything is better than 1-15, and no i dont think its ever happened before
                I think it's sort of fucked up though.... I mean yeah you won your division, congratulations but the playoffs are for the best teams in the league. No offense.

If someone from the NFC West makes with a 9-7 or 8-8 record that is honestly fucked up in my opinion. A team like Tampa Bay should take that spot considering they could possibly end up 11-5 or 10-6 the way I see it.

Comment

I think it's sort of fucked up though.... I mean yeah you won your division, congratulations but the playoffs are for the best teams in the league. No offense.

If someone from the NFC West makes with a 9-7 or 8-8 record that is honestly fucked up in my opinion. A team like Tampa Bay should take that spot considering they could possibly end up 11-5 or 10-6 the way I see it.
                  This happened to the Patriots in 2008 when they were 11-5, Brady was hurt, and the Dolphins won the division. They didn't make the playoffs at 11-5, which is amazing in my book.

I dunno, you should get something for winning your division. Even if it is the worst teams in the league you beat.

Comment

This happened to the Patriots in 2008 when they were 11-5, Brady was hurt, and the Dolphins won the division. They didn't make the playoffs at 11-5, which is amazing in my book.

I dunno, you should get something for winning your division. Even if it is the worst teams in the league you beat.
                    Uhmm hello?! Division title 2010!!! What more do you need?

Comment

Uhmm hello?! Division title 2010!!! What more do you need?
                      yea, but it is a division title full of losers. They should get a playoff game with the other team up for the last playoff spot to see who gets in the playoffs.

Comment

yea, but it is a division title full of losers. They should get a playoff game with the other team up for the last playoff spot to see who gets in the playoffs.
                        I guess you're right but damn that's fucked up.

I'd love to see New Orleans, Atlanta & Tampa Bay all in the playoffs.

Comment

I predict Colt McCoy will be back under center against the Bengals. Delhome has once again demonstrated just how far past done he is.

Papa - I wouldn't count on Brandon Marshall (or any of the dolphins wr) doing anything this week either. Their QB completed 5 whole passes this week. FIVE.

Comment

(8-5-0) Kansas City Chiefs @ (6-7-0) St. Louis Rams .
                            (3-10-0) Buffalo Bills @ (7-6-0) Miami Dolphins
                            (9-4-0) Philadelphia Eagles @ (8-4-0) New York Giants They just don't have the tools to stop Vick.

(3-10-0) Detroit Lions @ (8-5-0) Tampa Bay Buccaneers The Bucs may actually make the playoffs.

(10-3-0) New Orleans Saints @ (8-4-0) Baltimore Ravens
                            (4-9-0) Arizona Cardinals @ (1-12-0) Carolina Panthers
                            (5-8-0) Washington Redskins @ (4-9-0) Dallas Cowboys
                            (8-5-0) Jacksonville Jaguars @ (7-6-0) Indianapolis Colts
                            (11-2-0) Atlanta Falcons @ (6-7-0) Seattle Seahawks Ok, I won't lie. I'm HOPING the Seahawks win.

(9-4-0) New York Jets @ (10-3-0) Pittsburgh Steelers The Jets continue to fall on their faces as Big Ben continues to look like he falls on his face.

(3-10-0) Denver Broncos @ (6-7-0) Oakland Raiders
                            (8-5-0) Green Bay Packers @ (11-2-0) New England Patriots Oh the humanity of it all. The Patriots are going to the Superbowl again.

(9-4-0) Chicago Bears @ (5-7-0) Minnesota Vikings - The Vikings have a shot if Farve doesn't play more than half a quarter. I wonder how the Bears will play if the game is played out doors (University of Minnesota stadium) while this blizzard continues. They really looked helpless against the Pats in that weather.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                              I predict Colt McCoy will be back under center against the Bengals. Delhome has once again demonstrated just how far past done he is.

Papa - I wouldn't count on Brandon Marshall (or any of the dolphins wr) doing anything this week either. Their QB completed 5 whole passes this week. FIVE.
                              Yeah I noticed that.... Jets defense though is a lot better then Buffalo or at least that's what I'm counting on!

He couldn't possibly have a repeat game like yesterday, I hope.

Marshall got his 2nd touchdown of the season maybe more to follow.

Comment

Working...
                              X