C'mon Man! predictions of this week..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon Man! predictions of this week..

What an interesting week of football. I Like the C'mon Man segment that ESPN does before MNF so I thought we should make our predictions of what they will be showing.

I predict:

1. Jets coaching assistant trips up Dolphin's player during game.
    2. Metrodome collapse
    3. Tashard Choice asking for Mike Vick's autograph.
    4. Roman Harper of the Saints getting chased down by Rams QB, Sam Bradford after an apparent fumble recovery.

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    What an interesting week of football. I Like the C'mon Man segment that ESPN does before MNF so I thought we should make our predictions of what they will be showing.

I predict:

1. Jets coaching assistant trips up Dolphin's player during game.
    2. Metrodome collapse
    3. Tashard Choice asking for Mike Vick's autograph.
    4. Roman Harper of the Saints getting chased down by Rams QB, Sam Bradford after an apparent fumble recovery.
    I lol'd you probably got that list correct but I haven't seen enough of this week to guess any further. What happened to you in my predictions thread?! Haven't seen you since that old canadian forum.

Edit: did Choice really ask that?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post

Yes he did, right after the game. They caught it all on TV. The Ticket is ripping him a new one on it.

I was thinking of adding about the Bears getting stomped on by the Pats in Soldier field in the middle of a blizzard. Isn't that supposed to be perfect weather for the Bears. But then I remembered that, that is perfect weather for the Patriots too.

Comment

Oh I could add one thing... Washington missing the point after. Serious fail.

Comment

santonio holmes miss TD catch against the Dolphins. Wide ass open and didnt even get a hand on the ball
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Oh I could add one thing... Washington missing the point after. Serious fail.
            yea and the refs giving them 5 downs lol
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
              santonio holmes miss TD catch against the Dolphins. Wide ass open and didnt even get a hand on the ball
              I bet that will be on the list as well as his 5 other wide open drops. The guy is a flake.

Comment

Brian Urlacher dropped interception.

Comment

Whichever Cowboys DB was covering DeSean Jackson and missed the ball while diving for the deflection/interception and had no help behind him to make the tackle allowing for the 91 yard score.

Comment

The Chicago Bears as a whole.

Comment

Greg Jennings playing volleyball and serving the ball to the Detroit CB.

Comment

It was for his 2 year old nephew. I have no problem with it. The cowboys have bigger problems.

Comment

Working...
                        X