Need Field Service Technicians....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Field Service Technicians....

Looking for atleast two candidates interested in learning a new trade. I work for a local conveyor service company which goes into various quarries, coal mines, power generation facilities & various other industrial settings to install new conveyor belts and service conveyor systems.

The ideal candidate would be good with their hands & not affraid to use them. You must also know how to read a tape measure, be an excellent listener & able to retain information. The work isn't hard but hours can be long at times, I averaged 13+ hours a week of overtime last year with some weeks being 30+. Ther will be some traveling to include overnight stays. Skill sets that would complement this job would be greatly encouraged to apply.

As far as criminal history; felony convictions or domestic violence related offenses will knock you out right off the bat, others will be reviewd and considered. Please have a good work ethic and take pride in your work as I'm not interested in working next to someone that's looking for a free ride.

Pay will be dependent upon experience and/or skill sets you bring to the position. This is a 3+ billion dollar a year publicly held company with good pay and great benefits to include bonuses, profit sharing, 401K matching on the first 6%, ect.

If anyone has any questions or is interested in submiting a resume drop me a PM and I'll make sure it gets to the right person.

BTW, our shop in located off 170 between Roanoke and Keller.
    Last edited by PeeWeeC5; 03-04-2012, 07:06 PM.
    The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

PM sent.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

All pm's returned. Thanks for the interest guys.
        The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Working...
        X