who can tell me if my car will buff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who can tell me if my car will buff

and come out nice, or if i should jsut repaint?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    and come out nice, or if i should jsut repaint?

god bless.
    I dont see nothin'

Comment

I don't see anything wrong.
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

sorry gents, i am not smart enough to post pics. i was hoping i could take it to a detail guy or somewhere that could tell me. black 94 vert original paint looks ok for a 18yr old car, but i wonder if it could look better without a total repaint. if i do repaint it will be getting a 98 cobra hood which i have, and prolly a s281 wing.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Usually, anything will look better with a buff. It wont be perfect, but much improved.

Comment

especially black

Comment

thats good news. who on here can do this??? nick got his feelings hurt and left correct?

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                Usually, anything will look better with a buff. It wont be perfect, but much improved.
                x2
                thats good news. who on here can do this??? nick got his feelings hurt and left correct?

god bless.
                location?

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                  x2

location?
                  im in carrollton.

god bless.

Comment

god bless.
                    Nick is still cleaning cars. I had him to clean my mustang a couple of days ago. Still does awesome work.
                    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                      Nick is still cleaning cars. I had him to clean my mustang a couple of days ago. Still does awesome work.
                      Would you mind sending me his contact info ?
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Just hit it with a shamwow. Those shits is magic.

Comment

I detail on the side, got a couple threads on my mystic and Mark Ps Porsche. I'd take a look at it for you and give you a price. I'm in mesquite.
                          Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

I don't care if Nick had a hissy fit and left, I would still take my car to him. He does the best detail work I've ever seen. And no way I would let just anyone touch my black car with a buffer, you might never be able to get all the swirls out. http://www.nickscustomdetailing.com/

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              I don't care if Nick had a hissy fit and left, I would still take my car to him. He does the best detail work I've ever seen. And no way I would let just anyone touch my black car with a buffer, you might never be able to get all the swirls out. http://www.nickscustomdetailing.com/
                              Yup. I had a black vehicle with nasty swirls all over it, he got the car looking new.

Comment

Working...
                              X