anyone use a pellet smoker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone use a pellet smoker?

i saw one of these with an auto feeder for the pellets. seemed like a decent design. i have wanted to get into smoking for awhile and this seems a little simpler
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

I got one a couple weeks ago. easiest smoking I've ever done (drop in pellets... eat).

Earth Sense Energy Systems

Comment

i like those hockey puck smokers.

Comment

My dad was a die hard charcoal guy for most of his life until a few years ago. A friend of his had a Traeger Pellet grill and turned my dad onto it. He absolutely loves his and cooks on it several times a week.

His is this:

Shop wood pellet grills and WiFi smokers. Makers of the original wood pellet grill, Traeger has been the leader in the industry for over 30 years.

The classics never go out of style. Introduced in 1992, this grill has become our most popular model. Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, this unit brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, multi-position digital thermostat control, EZ-drain grease system, and a durable powder coat finish. Forget fire tending and temperature control problems. This unit automatically augers wood pellets to accurately provide the exact temperature you set.

Traditional design combined with "state of the art" technology deliver professional results every time you cook. If you’re serious about your outdoor cooking, this is the Traeger for you.

Comment

Working...
        X