What I Would Do This Offseason If I Was Jerry Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I Would Do This Offseason If I Was Jerry Jones

Trade Marion Barber and hopefully get a couple of draft picks.

Dallas is projeted to get a Top 10 pick, and I think they need to look at the secondary. 3 months ago I wouldve said the Offensive Line but now I dont think they are the big issue.

Trade or get rid of Terrance Newman. Im tired of seeing this lazy cornerback get beat. Also I thought he showed his character when he jogged the last 20 yards instead of trying to catch Desean Jackson. Im glad Jackson did that celebration cause it was in Newmans face.

Keep Garrett head coach, this team seems to have responded well. It might not be the most favorite decision, but what he has done with the Cowboys since being head coach is nice
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    Trade Marion Barber and hopefully get a couple of draft picks.

Dallas is projeted to get a Top 10 pick, and I think they need to look at the secondary. 3 months ago I wouldve said the Offensive Line but now I dont think they are the big issue.

Trade or get rid of Terrance Newman. Im tired of seeing this lazy cornerback get beat. Also I thought he showed his character when he jogged the last 20 yards instead of trying to catch Desean Jackson. Im glad Jackson did that celebration cause it was in Newmans face.

Keep Garrett head coach, this team seems to have responded well. It might not be the most favorite decision, but what he has done with the Cowboys since being head coach is nice
    You actually said it all. I was against the whole Garrett decision but it seems that the Boys have responded well. I say cut Newman ASAP

Comment

Keep Garrett, or hire Haurbaugh.

Get rid of Marion Barber, Choice and Jones can take over.

Get rid of Keith Brooking, Sean Lee can take his spot.

Spend 1st round pick on CB, 2nd on FS or another MLB.

Pick up a solid back-up on the o-line.

Get a goal-line back from free-agency

Most of the team is better than they have shown so far, don't think there is really a ton to fix.
      .223 > 911

Comment

Lee is not ready for the full time MLB spot yet IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
          Keep Garrett, or hire Haurbaugh.

Get rid of Marion Barber, Choice and Jones can take over.

Get rid of Keith Brooking, Sean Lee can take his spot.

Spend 1st round pick on CB, 2nd on FS or another MLB.

Pick up a solid back-up on the o-line.

Get a goal-line back from free-agency

Most of the team is better than they have shown so far, don't think there is really a ton to fix.
          i agree witg brooking, he is getting old
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Brooking is getting a little old for coverage, and as good as Lee has been his rookie season I think one more training camp is all he'll need. Either way both of our MLB's are getting too old, but it would be a waste to pick up someone new with the potential we allready have in Lee.
            .223 > 911

Comment

Jerry Jones could do the team a favor and hang himself

Comment

Jerry Jones interview on 60 minutes.

Comment

yeah that newman crap is getting old. They need to cut him and get some strong corners!

As much as I hate to say it, barber is done! Jones is ok but Choice needs to get in there more. Hes a great RB when he isnt hugging on the other teams nuts.

Jerry needs to fire himself as GM also! That would allow the coaches to do their job. Of course that wont ever happen!

Comment

Working...
                  X