Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any cyclists or triathletes in here

Or just iron pumpers?

Cyclist here, haven't been on a bike in several years though. Just started looking into building a bike a few months ago. Always thought about just looking for a used Trek 5200 as well.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I am training for triathlons right now, one day a half iron man and if I keep at it I'm going to do the iron man
      Big Rooster Racing
      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

There was a fuckload of road fags and mountain guys in Canada. Don't know how many migrated over here.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
          There was a fuckload of road fags and mountain guys in Canada. Don't know how many migrated over here.

Checking in.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Checking in.
            Word

Comment

Lol! From someone who has obviously never ridden a sub-5 hour century or a 10 hour double...

Comment

After 7 months of consistent riding I'd like to say I'm a cyclist.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Lol! From someone who has obviously never ridden a sub-5 hour century or a 10 hour double...
                  You take things way too seriously dude

Comment

You take things way too seriously dude
                    Not at al...dude.

We always used term "tri-geeks", for the 260lb guys with the aero bars and aero wheels on their $6k bikes...

Comment

You rang?

Doing the XTERRA series this year: http://www.xterraplanet.com/

as well as my "race of the year" which is actually two. Leadville 50 mile MTB on Saturday followed by the Leadville 50 mile run on Sunday. Ultimately wanting to do the "Leadman Series" possibly in 2012.

The Silver:

The Leadman:
                      Last edited by OldGuysRule; 12-15-2010, 12:35 PM.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

I ride 80 to 100 miles a week.

Comment

Nice! Okay guys start some threads from time to time and maybe we'll all have to meet up for a dfwmustangs bike ride of some sort.

Now that the green line is built I'm actually considering commuting on my urban assault bike.

I pick up my first hardcore tri bike this week. I did 3 tris and 3 big group rides (tours) on my road bike last year. I typically get 1 day a week on an indoor bike, but I make sure to go outside and ride once a week.

I also get a run or two and a swim or two in each week.

I try to do some weight training one day a week but it's hard to fit in with a full time job, wife and son.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                            I am training for triathlons right now, one day a half iron man and if I keep at it I'm going to do the iron man
                            This year I want to do 2 sprint tris and 2 Olympics. If I do well in the last Olympic, I will attempt a half in 2012. If I can do 2 or 3 halves in 2012/13 then I might be fit enough to consider a full.

Honestly right now, I'm just happy I can job 5K anytime I want easily. Heck this time last year I couldn't do 500m.

I can also swim 1000m whenever I choose now. Last year 100m was rough.

Now I can bike until my ass pretty much goes completely numb and I can't stand it at all. It's time to get a Cobb saddle. I'll probably do a few 100km rides this next summer or fall.

I'm also going to do the cycling merit badge with my son's scout troop. It's going to be really interesting to see how young boys and young men handle a 50 mile final ride.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Cyclist here, haven't been on a bike in several years though. Just started looking into building a bike a few months ago. Always thought about just looking for a used Trek 5200 as well.
                              If you religiously watch craigslist you can find some great bike deals. You can also search a lot of cities using crazedlist.org. It is the ultimate craigslist search engine.

Comment

Working...
                              X