Inherited some reload equipment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inherited some reload equipment.

Just back yesterday from Turkey Tx. We went down to clean and take care of my wife's grandparents estate. Her grandfather passed last year and her grandmother isn't to far behind. They have 200 acres up there and have barns full of stuff, i felt like American Pickers. Anyhow i got a bunch of tools and machines but figure i would post the interesting stuff.

A bunch of bullets, 7.7 Jap, 308, 357, 30 ect. I also have a bunch of brass too in a bucket.

Any one recognize the magazine? Cartridge says DM 43 and was in old ammo belt

Bunch of dies. 222 remington, 12g, 243, 308, 7.7 Jap

And what is this?

Bunch of primers

Single stage press
    Last edited by DieselSmoke; 03-12-2012, 02:38 PM.
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

And like me, he was a big bird hunter and shot trap and skeet. So he reloaded a lot of 12g.

After i cleaned it up.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I dont reload but i guess i'm have no excuse now. I also don't have a 7.7 Jap but everthing to reload it. Going to start looking for a Arisaka type 99.

Comment

Same question with the mag. I found a bunch of them with my great grandfathers M1 but I know they dont go to that...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

You hate to say "nice haul" given the circumstances but.....nice haul?

You might be able to horse trade some of the odd hard to find stuff.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

That's an Garand clip with ap ammo.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Unless powder and primers were stored in climate controlled area they probably aren't safely usable anymore.

Comment

I'm not one to butt in with a request.. but I could really use that 7.7mm jap!

I'll trade ya some dies or other stuffs!
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I'm not one to butt in with a request.. but I could really use that 7.7mm jap!

I'll trade ya some dies or other stuffs!
                  I was wating for you to chime in. When we both have time, maybe you came come over and tell me what I got. And we can work something out.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                    Unless powder and primers were stored in climate controlled area they probably aren't safely usable anymore.
                    Did'nt plan on using either, just like the vintage packaging.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                      I was wating for you to chime in. When we both have time, maybe you came come over and tell me what I got. And we can work something out.
                      sure man, maybe kick Keith's tires some.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They do make for good decorations in the gun room.

Comment

There's some good stuff in there, good powders, good projectiles.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            sure man, maybe kick Keith's tires some.
                            If Keith ever stops fucking around with wiring and connectors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                              Did'nt plan on using either, just like the vintage packaging.
                              Donate powder to some cannon fuse and a match.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X