Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee signs with the Phillies

Just saw it on ESPN....Didn't even know they were in the running

What a cunt. I can't believe it. He straight up pulled a LeBron and said fuck it. 5 years 100 mil after all that bitching about a getting a 7th year.
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
      What a cunt. I can't believe it. He straight up pulled a LeBron and said fuck it. 5 years 100 mil after all that bitching about a getting a 7th year.

How's that pulling a LeBron exactly?

Comment

Sucks the Rangers dont get him but at least hes not a Yankee and in the NL. So do they go after Grienke(sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
          Sucks the Rangers dont get him but at least hes not a Yankee and in the NL. So do they go after Grienke(sp?)

I hope they go after him and Garza

Comment

And why wouldn't Lee want to go to the Phillies?? That rotation is a fucking coaches wet dream. And the pressure won't be on Lee, because he won't even be the best pitcher in the rotation. Can't blame the guy

Comment

also lee is famiiliar with the Phillies Organization.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

wish we could've kept him but I'm glad he didn't sign with the yanks

frees up a lotta cash for us though
                --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post

I agree.

Kansas doesn't look to be interested in any of our players from what the media is saying. So looks like Greinke could be out of the picture too.
                  92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                  15 GT w/PP

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post

I am back and forth on this, yes it frees up a lot of cash but most of the FA's worth going after are gone, so now instead of paying someone to come play we have to give up a bunch of our young talent plus our money to get players. This thing was dragged out WAY to long. I understand that it is a tough decision for Cliff Lee but it pretty much screwed us if Daniels wanted to add anymore high powered bats.

Hopefully we can land Grienke and Garza now! I think with those two we would have one of the if not the best staff in the AL

Comment

Too bad the rangers wasted time with Lee they could have turned their attentions to Crawford before he was scooped up.
                      92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                      15 GT w/PP

Comment

This is bullshit. So I guess well be back in the world series in 20 years. 5 years with 100 mil, I thought rangers offered higher than that?? Even if we manage to get Greinke it will seem like a rebuild year. Greenberg and Ryan said they would spare no expenses to keep Lee. Wtf happened to make.him not want to sign with the rangers?
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Blame Bush! LOL

Fuck... this is horseshit. Get KC on the phone, Nolan,

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                            And why wouldn't Lee want to go to the Phillies?? That rotation is a fucking coaches wet dream. And the pressure won't be on Lee, because he won't even be the best pitcher in the rotation. Can't blame the guy
                            I don't know why a badass pitcher would want to get lost in an overly crowded rotation. Seems like a Cy Young winner would like to stand out, guess he's afraid that he's going to blow it under pressure now that he's getting older. Nothing like Halliday in front of you to bail you out of high pressure situations.

Sucks a fat one that philly had to get us twice in one weekend, over two seperate sports.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Doesn't surprise me one bit. The Rangers will need that money elsewhere anyway. He'd have been good to have, but the staff here doesn't exactly suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X