Is Favre finished?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Favre finished?

The streak is over, does the career follow?

If he's on the IR, then yes.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Hell yes

Comment

He should be taken out to pasture and shot.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yes, goodbye!

Comment

yes it is, but I wonder how long until he tries to become a coach I really don't see him getting into the broadcasting of football. I would love if he did the announcing hell anything is better than joe buck and troy ateaman

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              yes it is, but I wonder how long until he tries to become a coach I really don't see him getting into the broadcasting of football. I would love if he did the announcing hell anything is better than joe buck and troy ateaman
              Every retired football doesn't need to be a broadcaster.

Seriously, there are plenty of retired football players playing that role now. These guys need to find something else to do.

If he is going to do it, at least fire Deion Sanders and put him in his place.

Comment

It would be pointless for him to come back now since he has already has said he's done after this year.

Comment

I'm curious if he is done or if he thinks this year was a fluke. I've always been a fan of his and the last several years have been drama filled, but I'll miss the style of play and the levity he brings to the game. Most of today's players take it overly serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I'm curious if he is done or if he thinks this year was a fluke. I've always been a fan of his and the last several years have been drama filled, but I'll miss the style of play and the levity he brings to the game. Most of today's players take it overly serious.

I still just want to see the pics he got back from Jen Seagler.

She is hawt.

Comment

The streak is over, does the career follow?
                      Let's hope he is done!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        I still just want to see the pics he got back from Jen Seagler.

She is hawt.
                        Autocorrect? Sterger. And yeah, she is.

Comment

Autocorrect? Sterger. And yeah, she is.
                          Ha, it doesn't matter. I should just say the hot brunette with the big cans. It would have been better.

Comment

I've always been a fan of his as well. Regardless of if he does call it quits, or like you said, he thinks this year was a fluke and whatnot, it's been a hell of a ride for him.

I personally think it'd be awesome if he came back as a QB coach....I'm positive he could teach alot of rookie QBs quite a few things to make them high caliber players.
                            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

He's done. He just wanted to set records, which he has so there is nothing left for him to do. No way he comes back and guides a team to a SB victory.

Comment

Working...
                              X