Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Systems / Data Analyst (SQL and Access ETL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systems / Data Analyst (SQL and Access ETL)

I have an immediate opening for a strong ETL developer. Email me for details. Salary range is 40K - 60K

jeremies@afsi.com

Job Summary:
    The Systems Analyst core responsibilities will be to coordinate with existing and prospective customers to facilitate the process of incorporating customer data into the AFS system.

Duties and Responsibilities
    • Manage multiple scheduled production processes and ensure timely and accurate distribution of customer datasets.
    • Work closely with customers during implementation process to guide them on best practices and data requirements.
    • Create ETL processes in SSIS to ensure efficient turnaround of customer data.
    • Automate current ETL processes.
    • Proactively evaluate all data acquisition processes and determine and implement process improvements on an on-going basis
    • Proactively contact existing and prospective customers to facilitate data acquisition and reinforce value proposition.

Knowledge and Skills
    • Intermediate technical skills including a familiarity with Relational Database Management Systems and database structure.
    • Minimum of 2 years experience with SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server Integration Services.
    • Minimum of 2 years experience with MS Access.
    • Experience manipulating and formatting data in multiple file formats including MS Excel, MS Access and text.
    • Experience in Data Processing and Reporting Quality Assurance.
    • Ideal candidate should posses 1-3 years relationship management and\or customer support experience and\or business development\sales experience.
    • Must be a "self-starter" and demonstrate a persistence to track down information from customers and prospects.
    • Must possess broad and persuasive communication skills and be able to quickly shift gears to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
    • Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
    • Should possess excellent written & verbal skills.
    • Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
    • Must proactively evaluate existing processes, identify deficiencies and design and implement

Filled the position yesterday; however, I got approval to hire one more. Any SQL peeps here needing a job?

Comment

TTT - still looking....

Comment

Now have three openings. Two analyst and one implementations.

Needs folks with SQL, SSIS and Access database experience.

Comment

Do these jobs require a degree of any kind or just some kind of tech school certification?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            Do these jobs require a degree of any kind or just some kind of tech school certification?
            Personally, I dont care about degree's and cert's. All I care about is experiance... If you have at least two years using SQL Server (management studio, intergrations services, transformation services) and MS Access, I'll talk to ya...

Jeremie

Comment

TTT - have two openings.

I can push 70K a year for the right candidate.

Jeremie

Comment

train me and ill do it for 40K lol. seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                  train me and ill do it for 40K lol. seriously.
                  I was thinking the same thing! I learned the basics of Quantum Mechanics in 3 months time....this shouldn't be that difficult!
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                  X