Open carry and the Police.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open carry and the Police.

Funny video. These cops just didn't know what to do with themselves between the open carry guns and the video camera.

What the fuck was the purpose of that video? It just seems like those guys wanted those cops to fuck with them. And then went off about well, did you know....?? They just seemed like little shitheads that get off giving cops a hard time and then when they get given a little bit of shit, report(tattle tale) back to their bosses to try to get them in trouble. That is all.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

They were just looking for attention

my question is...wtf is the point of carrying an unloaded weapon?
      Last edited by 8mpg; 12-14-2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Looks like two assholes just trying to start shit.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          They were just looking for attention

my question is...wtf is the point of carrying an unloaded weapon?
          No shit, those guys are retarded. It's like Barney Fife and a mall security guard had a baby. "Look at me I've got a gun! All I have to do is get my bullet out of my pocket!"

Attention whores. Those guys probably think they are true bad asses.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            No shit, those guys are retarded. It's like Barney Fife and a mall security guard had a baby. "Look at me I've got a gun! All I have to do is get my bullet out of my pocket!"

Attention whores. Those guys probably think they are true bad asses.
            Dublin, Texas PD. All day.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That old cop was actually being pretty cool IMO.

Lol @ "I wish I could afford a gun like this"
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Thought it was handled pretty well by the officers. Those open carry guys were douchey as all hell though.

Comment

Just some of those guys who feel the need to educate others and push their own agendas, especially when it comes to an authority figure such as the police department. We have several of those rebel types here on this board.

Comment

They used to do the open carry thing a lot in San Diego. They didnt do it so much to be badasses than to bring attention to Californias ridiculous weapons laws. They do it to educate people and what not. While I wouldnt personally open carry just for the sake of doing it, I do understand where they are coming from. I lived in Southern Cali for the last 4 years and absolutely hated their weapons laws.

Comment

and on a side note that video almost seemed a little staged. As in maybe the LEO was in on it, to maybe put an "instructional" type video on the net for the open carry guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                        They used to do the open carry thing a lot in San Diego. They didnt do it so much to be badasses than to bring attention to Californias ridiculous weapons laws. They do it to educate people and what not. While I wouldnt personally open carry just for the sake of doing it, I do understand where they are coming from. I lived in Southern Cali for the last 4 years and absolutely hated their weapons laws.
                        X2

It's basically a protest of the laws. The citizens want to legally carry as much as they can within the limits of the law.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

but why carry an unloaded weapon???????
                          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                            but why carry an unloaded weapon???????
                            That's the way the law reads in CA. You can carry, but so long as the weapon is unloaded.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

so whats the point?
                              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
                              X