Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Lights

Are you putting any up this year?

Post pics of your setup when you get them up.

Ill probably wait until Thanksgiving to get mine up-crazy Christmas is in 6 weeks.

I'm off Thanksgiving week so I'll probably do it then. I don't go to Griswold proportions but there's a good bit of lghts to put up. The first year I had to get on a ladder and climb up to some high peaks. I put in some hooks that blend in with the trim and I use a telescopic pole from a pool store with a coathangar rigged on the end to hang 'em high. makes it much easier and less deadly.

Comment

I have been buying Christmas decorations off season all year in hopes of having a Griswold like display...Backfire. The Army is shipping my household goods to Kentucky on December 17th and we won't be moving into our new house until after New Years, then I leave for Afghanistan until February of next year. I should put all this shit on Craigslist....

Comment

Originally posted by Groundpounder91
        I have been buying Christmas decorations off season all year in hopes of having a Griswold like display...Backfire. The Army is shipping my household goods to Kentucky on December 17th and we won't be moving into our new house until after New Years, then I leave for Afghanistan until February of next year. I should put all this shit on Craigslist....

whaddya got?

Comment

We usually put the tree up on Thanksgiving Day and sometimes we do the outside the same day, but if not we do it Friday or Saturday after. I am hoping to have a pretty good set up this year.

Comment

I have an apartment.... fuck that....

Maybe when I get another house...

Comment

We will put up lights but keep it fairly simple. The edges of the roof, around the windows and a couple of our trees. Nothing too crazy.

Comment

I'll save that shit for black friday.
                “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

its not puting them up part i hate its taking the mother fuckers down!

Comment

Originally posted by 78X
                    Are you putting any up this year?

Post pics of your setup when you get them up.

Ill probably wait until Thanksgiving to get mine up-crazy Christmas is in 6 weeks.

I did Christmas lights for Jon Kitna last year......among others......My recommendation is spending the grip on custom lighting once. they are made to fit your house only and look top notch vs rigging prefabbed ones up

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

we put a few up around the door after thanksgiving. nothing spectacular.

Comment

I try to win Best Holiday Decorated every year, this will be our 3rd Xmas here and I've only won once! It's on this year though

Comment

not going to do any this year. Maybe next. to many things going on.

Comment

I am way too damn busy. Has anyone ever paid to have someone put them up and take them down??? I see signs in the neighborhood and advertisements everywhere. I'm thinking if it's not TOO much, it might be worth it.

Comment

Mine stay up year round. Just gotta flip a switch
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                              X