PDR guesstimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDR guesstimate

Got about 5-6 hail dings on the hoods, a few on the top, and 3-4 on the trunk. What will this cost to pull em and who do y'all recommend near ftw? Mainly just looking for a price point. Never done pdr repair before. Thanks!

Subscribing. I have one baseball size dent from a fender bender I'd like taken care of sometime soon(ish).
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

stevesautorefinish.com

Comment

Anyone on the board do this tho? Or had similar dents removed from the car? Not looking for exacts, I'm just curious as to how much ballpark they are to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          Anyone on the board do this tho? Or had similar dents removed from the car? Not looking for exacts, I'm just curious as to how much ballpark they are to fix.
          Kinda hard for someone to give you ballpark price without seeing how bad the dents are in person..

Comment

Pdr is pretty expensive
            1997 viper gts
            1986 turbo mustang
            1987 Buick grand national
            1972 nova

Comment

Damn. Ok. All very shallow. 11 total dings.

Comment

Comment

My PDR business is based around the Love Field area and I live near Cedar Hill. But give me a call or shoot me an email and maybe we can meet up to take a look at it. 214-629-9145/jmitchell@dent-pro.net
                  Thanks,
                  John

Comment

Anyone have a recommendation in the McKinney area? I have a friend/co-worker who got his estimate today from the storms last week. $7k in damage. I'm looking for a reputable person / shop to tackle this.
                    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Dentguru, long time board member. I think his name is Glenn
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X