spirolox install tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spirolox install tips

Any tips/shortcuts to install wrist pin spiral locks? First one took me 20 minutes.

When I did mine a few years ago, I streched them out a little and used a tiny flat head screwdriver to get them in

Comment

And if you bend one, trash it. It will never go in correctly if it gets bent.

Comment

That's one of those things that's easier to show than explain how to do.

I just stretch them out slightly, insert on end and just walk them around untill the whole thing is in. I used to be able to do them in no time and never needed any tools to do it with.

Comment

Hold your mouth just right too. Patients and a little carb screwdriver and roll them in.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55
            That's one of those things that's easier to show than explain how to do.

I just stretch them out slightly, insert on end and just walk them around untill the whole thing is in. I used to be able to do them in no time and never needed any tools to do it with.

This.

Also, as mentioned above, if you bend them (radially), they are trash.

Comment

Working...
            X