True Blood or Trueblood WTF ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Blood or Trueblood WTF ever

So I downloaded the first season of the show because it's gotten great reviews and I've seen a few people on here talking about it, and I'm through the first four episodes. My question is, does this show get any better? I mean, it's not bad, but so far it's not great either. The black chick that's Anna Paquinn's friend is annoying as hell, and the vampires act like retards. I was hoping for a bit of a darker show I guess. Just looking for some input as to whether or not this show is really as great as I've heard it is.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

you made it farther than I did
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

It really depends on how much you like drama. Afternoon General Hospital type drama, but with vampires.

It does get pretty goory(sp?) in alot of instances. The eye candy is worth the watching. It totally depends on what you are looking for. It is not a kill em all type show if that is what you are looking for.

Comment

I hate most vampire shows but I like this one and Anna Paquin has a bangin body in the nude scenes.
        Ded

Comment

Well, the first season was the best, the last two season have been ok. So, if you get past season 1 and you're not impressed, then don't bother watching anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            It really depends on how much you like drama. Afternoon General Hospital type drama, but with vampires.

It does get pretty goory(sp?) in alot of instances. The eye candy is worth the watching. It totally depends on what you are looking for. It is not a kill em all type show if that is what you are looking for.
            Just seems like weaksauce to me so far. I think I'm giving up on it. DL'ing "Rome" right now. I heard that's a little more up my alley. I guess I was looking for more of a stylistic vampire (Daybreakers'ish) rather than the backwoods hillbilly vampire.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              Just seems like weaksauce to me so far. I think I'm giving up on it. DL'ing "Rome" right now. I heard that's a little more up my alley. I guess I was looking for more of a stylistic vampire (Daybreakers'ish) rather than the backwoods hillbilly vampire.
              Eric is the stylistic vampire you refer to probably. There are alot of vampires like that in the series. You may just need to get through the first season to decide. i remember it being somewhat slow at first.

Comment

DL'ing "Rome" right now.
                I hope you like Polly Walker's hairy snatch because you are going to be seeing a lot of it.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I hope you like Polly Walker's hairy snatch because you are going to be seeing a lot of it.
                  I'll grab my floss.

Comment

My wife gets the dvds from netflix all the time. I can't even stand to be in the same room when she watches it and she knows it.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

i only watched it for sookie's sex scenes

Comment

Just looking for some input as to whether or not this show is really as great as I've heard it is.
                        Well, Anna Paquin's rack is a great as you've heard it is. I can definitely see how a lot of people don't like this show.

Comment

I watched the first season a few months back and good damn was that show all over the place. Not sure if I'll watch season 2 or not.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

When I started watching it I thought the show sucked! Big time! Especially the acting and the horrible accents, terrible! But for some reason I cannot stop watching, I guess everyone likes a train wreck.

Comment

Can't stand that gay show.

Comment

Working...
                              X