Dinner Recommendation for Allen/Frisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner Recommendation for Allen/Frisco

Any favorite, local spots? Preferrably not a chain. Not trying to impress anyone by spending a lot of money, but if a place is worth it, I'm open to whatever.

Gracias.

- Jason

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
    Any favorite, local spots? Preferrably not a chain. Not trying to impress anyone by spending a lot of money, but if a place is worth it, I'm open to whatever.

Gracias.

- Jason
    Take her where you took the last one that made you create this same thread....
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

That was Dallas...

Comment

That was Dallas...
        I am always looking for new and nice restaurants to try out. I usually google something like "top 5 restaurants in (insert city here)" and go from there. You can then check out the menus, pictures, reviews, and all that to see if its in line with what you are looking for.
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Yelp is an exceptional tool.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

JinBeh off Preston/121. Awesome Hibachi
            -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
            -1993 Cobra- 700rw
            -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
            -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
            -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

I love me some hibachi...might give that a shot.

I'll try Yelp next time...I've gotten into the habit of just googling "Best Restaurant in ....", and that just doesn't cut it anymore. Plus, I like a personal recommendation. You never know who's posting reviews online.

Comment

Do they have good sushi?? I don't like that shit, but the girl does.

Also, how do you pronounce that place?? "Gin-Bay"??

Comment

Josephine's in Frisco, great Italian food

Comment

I love me some hibachi...might give that a shot.

I'll try Yelp next time...I've gotten into the habit of just googling "Best Restaurant in ....", and that just doesn't cut it anymore. Plus, I like a personal recommendation. You never know who's posting reviews online.
                    Yeah, like you can take this sites advice..

Yeah, yeah, I know there are a few who know what they're talking about.

Comment

A little further up in McKinney, in the old downtown area.

Rick's Chophouse, pretty awesome place with a cool cigar/piano lounge/bar in the back

Comment

Ricks is really good.

Season's 52, Roys, Josephine's, Jaspers, Kennys Burger Bar

Comment

Isabella's for Italian.

Comment

Gracias all. She was dead set on playing Top Golf, and when we got there, there was a 2hr wait, so we ended up just eating there.

I appeciate the recommendations though...I'll check out Ricks next time I make it up there.

Comment

It's not fancy by any means, but I love this place in Frisco. Try a California burrito, you can thank me later. http://www.yelp.com/biz/marianas-taco-shop-frisco

Comment

Working...
                              X