Nissan dealer hookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan dealer hookup?

I'm looking for a used Armada for the wife. I found quite a few but they are hardly willing to budge on the price. One place I went yesterday said their "best deal" was higher then the damn asking price. Just wondering if we had anyone on dfwmustangs.net that might be at a Nissan dealership...

Since Rob sold NTN Nissan, I got nothing. I think someone on the board might work at McKinney Nissan though, someone else might be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX
      Since Rob sold NTN Nissan, I got nothing. I think someone on the board might work at McKinney Nissan though, someone else might be able to help.

Thanks. Nissan of McKinney is where the one we want is but they are asking 32.9 and when I went in to haggle on price they sent out the "paperwork" with the best deal. The best deal was 33.8 or some BS like that lol

I found one in Houston I may go pick up next week if nothing else but my wife really likes the one in McKinney so I would rather make her happy! I went by NTN but it sucks now

Comment

What are you looking for? I've got a friend with a black 04, around 80K miles, has 24" wheels (not ghetto) and is immaculate. Shoot me a PM if you might be intererested, it is not for sale, but she has been thinking of selling.

Comment

Texas Nissan of grapevine is currently run by robs old crew. Chris tatum. Johnny Cantrell. Worth a shot but I wouldn't expect miracles.

Hit up Chris. Pro88lx. He works for bankston. Check on bankstons website. He can get all the cars at local dealerships.

Hook me up with a referral if you do

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg
            Texas Nissan of grapevine is currently run by robs old crew. Chris tatum. Johnny Cantrell. Worth a shot but I wouldn't expect miracles.

Hit up Chris. Pro88lx. He works for bankston. Check on bankstons website. He can get all the cars at local dealerships.

Hook me up with a referral if you do

Thanks...I went to Texas Nissan but got pissed cause they didn't have any of the cars they said they did after I drove an hour to get there.

Theres a black 08 at Nissan of McKinney we want but found a few others. I may hit up Chris and see what he can do

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by UserX
              What are you looking for? I've got a friend with a black 04, around 80K miles, has 24" wheels (not ghetto) and is immaculate. Shoot me a PM if you might be intererested, it is not for sale, but she has been thinking of selling.

thanks for the info. Really looking for an 08up with 40k or less miles. Looking to get one that we'll keep for a long time so trying to get the most bang for my buck right out front

Comment

I work for NTN/Orr as a vendor, but I don't really know anyone who could hook you up since I just started last week. The owner, Bert, though is a super nice guy. You could also try Courtesy Nissan in Richardson, used to do work for them.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50
                  I work for NTN/Orr as a vendor, but I don't really know anyone who could hook you up since I just started last week. The owner, Bert, though is a super nice guy. You could also try Courtesy Nissan in Richardson, used to do work for them.

thanks for the heads up. I checked out NTN and they didn't have anything we were looking for. Courtesy has a decent one but it doesn't compare to the one in Houston. So far it looks like I'll be hooking up the trailer and heading to Houston next week.

My wifes picky...not sure how I got so lucky

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01
                    thanks for the heads up. I checked out NTN and they didn't have anything we were looking for. Courtesy has a decent one but it doesn't compare to the one in Houston. So far it looks like I'll be hooking up the trailer and heading to Houston next week.

My wifes picky...not sure how I got so lucky
                    No problem. I'm looking through the private inventory now for Orr, they have two used Armadas, 1 white one, one black one. The black one is pretty nice, I shot it last week. The white one I haven't done yet, it was in another area of the dealership getting some stuff done to it...but I didn't tell you that

Comment

I went by there the other day. They had a pretty nice black one but it was an SE. the wife demands and LE so she can use the heated seats. Is Chris at Bankston Nissan?

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01
                        I went by there the other day. They had a pretty nice black one but it was an SE. the wife demands and LE so she can use the heated seats. Is Chris at Bankston Nissan?
                        There's another one on there, I'll check it out tomorrow and see if it's an LE or not, it's still in the in progress section, so I don't know what color, mileage, trim package, etc. If it's an LE, I'll post up in here. Chris work for the Honda side, but I think he can get anything Bankston related.

Comment

oh hai!! I work at the honda store but can get used cars from any of our stores, or if your looking for new i have folks i can refer you to.

Comment

We have a white le sitting waiting for detail, then it's headed to the lot.

Comment

CTSV gone?

Comment

Working...
                              X