Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to purchase batt insulation in bulk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to purchase batt insulation in bulk?

When I built my house a few years ago I had an upstairs media room roughed in, and I have been slowly working on finishing it out myself a little at a time ever since. I've made more progress this year than all of the previous years combined.

Anyways, now that all of the HVAC, electrical, low-voltage, etc. is done I'm finally to the point where I'm ready to install the wall insulation which is the last step before the sheetrockers come in. Just wanted to see if anyone knows of a place where I might can get a better deal than just going to Lowes or HD?

I'd like to use the JM faced batts for this job - http://www.jmhomeowner.com/products/...uct=KraftFaced

But not deadset on them...I'm okay to go with rolls instead if it's a significant enough savings, and brand isn't a huge deal but I've heard that the JM stuff is some of the best available. That being said, I've used Owens-Corning before (the pink stuff), and would be okay with it too. However, R19 is a must with either that I go with.

TIA for any tips/leads on a place where I can maybe save a bit buying it all at once.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

you can use my hd pro rewards and save 2%
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Go to the USPS, tell them you need a change address package, inside there is a 10% off lowes coupon.

Or get on on Ebay and buy a coupon for 10% off.

Check out some lumber yards on pricing, but I have a feeling you won't be buying enough to get a large discount there.

Comment

Working...
      X