Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a list of all home builders in DFW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a list of all home builders in DFW?

The wife and I are wanting to build and its kind of frustrating just having to find a random home builder here or there. Is there a way to find a basically big list of all home builders in the DFW area?

Brent
    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Might want to ask Randy (Vertnut). He's a home builder. There might be a master list somewhere that he can direct you, but you should probably just stick with him.

Comment

Well that might work, but we dont have property and will more then likely build in a builders community just to make life easier, you know?

Brent

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Might want to ask Randy (Vertnut). He's a home builder. There might be a master list somewhere that he can direct you, but you should probably just stick with him.
        Thanks, Denny. I'm building out here on 1+ acre lots, but if I can help anyone, advice is free.

Comment

Where are you wanting to build? That will narrow it down, especially if you're looking in a builder's community.

Comment

Anything near east Dallas. My wifes entire family lives in the lakewood, forest hill area all around whiterock lake. so we want to build out there so we can be close to them.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
              Where are you wanting to build? That will narrow it down, especially if you're looking in a builder's community.
              Need to know this so I can point you in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post
                Anything near east Dallas. My wifes entire family lives in the lakewood, forest hill area all around whiterock lake. so we want to build out there so we can be close to them.
                How much money do we have to spend? You can send me a pm with that info if you want.

Comment

Home builders, get the latest news on home designs, building materials, building products, and home plans to help you and your home building operations.

My wife works for DHI Mortgage, a division of DR Horton, and I have worked for home builders since 2003.... which is the main reason I'm using a custom builder to build my house. Master-planned communities have their advantages and disadvantages, and for convenience sake they are a good option.

Comment

Well might either of you know someone or have the ability to pull an MLS report for me where we are looking to build to make sure i'm not over paying for the area we will be in?

Brent

Comment

Working...
                    X