I have an '04 IRS wasting away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an '04 IRS wasting away

This piece will really help someone carve out some corners.

Its got maximum MotorSports poly front and rear differential mounts, low profile subframe bolts that accept a 315 tire with no issue, 3/4 coil removed springs with poly isolators, brand new Bilstein HD shocks, new 3.55 ring and pinion and new carbon fiber clutch packs swimming in Royal Purple gear oil. New gears and differential rebuild with receipt performed at Truestreet Motorsports. I also have a magnapack catback with less than 5k miles that could go with it.

The only thing missing is brake calipers as they went on my SRA. All v6, gt, mach, bullitt and cobras have the same rear calipers. Very easy to come by and very cheap. Slotted rotors and Hawk HPS pads with less than 5k miles are included.

$1,000 for the IRS with the new Bilsteins
    $850 without the Bilsteins
    $500 for the new Magnaflow catback

Could probably cut a deal if you want to buy everything.

Send me a pm if you are interested.
    Last edited by greenbeancasserole; 09-11-2013, 04:50 PM.
    '04 Mach 1

Is it in Margaritaville?

Comment

FUCK! If I still had an SRA I'd be all fucking over this!! Good luck man!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Why would it need to be 01-04 instead of 99-04?

Comment

Bumping this back up. Finally found a SRA setup so this is for sale now.

Pm me if interested.
          '04 Mach 1

Comment

If only I hadn't just rebuilt my trans......
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Might still be available when you get some more funds. I'm not giving this thing away.
              '04 Mach 1

Comment

Mps sells these rear ends for $1,900. This is a smokin deal for anyone looking to make their car (or truck) turn the best it possibly can.
                '04 Mach 1

Comment

Wish I had the skill to mount this in the ranger!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    Wish I had the skill to mount this in the ranger!
                    My buddys shop (where the rear end is) can do the swap for a great price. Its really not hard.
                    '04 Mach 1

Comment

i've done this swap on/off/on again. it's not bad at all. only thing that really required any running around was finding a bastard u-joint to make the driveshaft work.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                        i've done this swap on/off/on again. it's not bad at all. only thing that really required any running around was finding a bastard u-joint to make the driveshaft work.
                        Just swap the the ring where the driveshaft bolts too.

Comment

If I weren't buying a house, I would buy this right now for my Mystic! Ffffuuuuuuu.... GLWS
                          Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

I'd be interested in the cat back, but I still have my SRA Flowmaster catback I'd have to sell or trade you. If you want to trade, I think it'd be easier to sell the SRA exhaust. I already have my IRS that I'm putting in my fox...
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              I'd be interested in the cat back, but I still have my SRA Flowmaster catback I'd have to sell or trade you. If you want to trade, I think it'd be easier to sell the SRA exhaust. I already have my IRS that I'm putting in my fox...
                              Not trying to be a dick, but my catback cost $665. That's not a fair trade to me. Don't want to separate exhaust until the IRS is gone anyway. Thanks though.
                              '04 Mach 1

Comment

Working...
                              X