Teebow time in Denver folks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teebow time in Denver folks!!

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- With starter Kyle Orton nursing bruised ribs, Tim Tebow is taking more snaps at practice, and the rookie quarterback might even see his first extended action of the season when the Denver Broncos visit the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.

Orton sat out practice Wednesday, and Broncos interim coach Eric Studesville met with quarterbacks coach Ben McDaniels to determine how much, if any, the veteran will be able to participate in Thursday's practice.

In Orton's absence, Tebow has been taking the bulk of the snaps, with third quarterback Brady Quinn receiving some work, too.

Tebow, whom former coach Josh McDaniels selected in the first round of the April draft, has made just cameo appearances this season and thrown only one pass so far, a 3-yard touchdown toss to Spencer Larsen against the Kansas City Chiefs on Oct. 14.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

I'm really indecisive about the whole starting Teebow deal..... Part of me says sure why not at least we will get to see how he looks and the other part of me says keep him on the bench a little longer and get more experience...

Oh and yes I put an extra e in Teebow, folks.
    Last edited by papapepper; 12-16-2010, 04:21 PM.

wow something worth watching in denver lol
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Prediction: Tebow makes us all remember why McDaniels was fired. I would start Quinn.
      .223 > 911

Comment

So they're going to fail with a rookie QB instead of a veteran. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
          Prediction: Tebow makes us all remember why McDaniels was fired. I would start Quinn.

Have you not seen him play? There is a reason why he fell deep into th epicks on draft day.

Comment

I am interested to see how he performs, in college he had that "it" factor. I realize that pros is an entirely different ball game so we will see if that crosses over.

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
              I am interested to see how he performs, in college he had that "it" factor. I realize that pros is an entirely different ball game so we will see if that crosses over.
              On the plays that I have seen him in for Denver he looks like a lost GD puppy and not sure what to do, well except for looking for a little dump pass on the 2 yard line.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                On the plays that I have seen him in for Denver he looks like a lost GD puppy and not sure what to do, well except for looking for a little dump pass on the 2 yard line.

Im not sure if that is just Tebow though, I think that is basically the entire Broncos organization after takin it up the ass from McDaniels the last 2 years. I would hate to see what the WR could do with Lloyd and Marshall and then if you had to worry about Hillis coming out of the backfield! You could throw Matt Lienert in there and teams would be scared

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
                  Im not sure if that is just Tebow though, I think that is basically the entire Broncos organization after takin it up the ass from McDaniels the last 2 years. I would hate to see what the WR could do with Lloyd and Marshall and then if you had to worry about Hillis coming out of the backfield! You could throw Matt Lienert in there and teams would be scared
                  It's going to take a long time for Denver to recover from the whole mcdaniels era.

Comment

Tim Tebow is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      It's going to take a long time for Denver to recover from the whole mcdaniels era.
                      Just out of curiosity not bashing but what exactly did yall recieve as a whole for Marshall, Cutler and Hillis?

Orton and a couple 3rd rounders??

Comment

I forgot what we got for marshall but it was a draft pick I think 1st or 2nd... Peyton Hollis for Brady mother fucking Quinn lmao... Orton for cutler and a pick I believe not really sure I can't remember. Also Lloyd in the cutler trade if I'm not mistaken

Comment

well the way Cutler was performing...I think getting lloyd and orton wasnt to bad, hell lloyd alone might have been worth it lol

Hillis - definite ass rape

Marshall - IF you got a 1st round pick depending on how they pan out that might have been worth it for the guys attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                            Have you not seen him play? There is a reason why he fell deep into th epicks on draft day.
                            Lol never said it was a good option, just a better option imo. He has at least been around the pro's longer.

It's true McDaniels raped the broncos with a hot iron. I would take Cutler, Marshall, and Hillis on my team over Orton, Lloyd, and Quinn anyday. Not even a contest. Then throw in the wasted 1st round pick on Tebow that they traded up for. Great, now you have three bad QB's and no recievers. Broncos are my second favorite behind the Cowboys, the word McDaniels now makes me sick to my stomach.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Tim Tebow=fail
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X