So what happend to Jeeepforum.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happend to Jeeepforum.com

I think I remember the site being sold to Canada a year or so ago(I think). Now every topic I look up that goes to that forum shows the database has been moved. Did the site get hammered worse then our other lovely site or what?
    Whos your Daddy?

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    I think I remember the site being sold to Canada a year or so ago(I think). Now every topic I look up that goes to that forum shows the database has been moved. Did the site get hammered worse then our other lovely site or what?
    Nobody likes Jeeps.

Comment

You will be happy to know the rear we installed blew a bearing within 5 miles of me driving it. I guess it was time for the 4.11s in the back to match the front anyways huh. It did go down the road fairly straight though. I ended up changing to all new brakes in front , one new caliper, and the front of the driveshaft had to have a new joint to match the 44. Other then that though piece of cake.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        You will be happy to know the rear we installed blew a bearing within 5 miles of me driving it. I guess it was time for the 4.11s in the back to match the front anyways huh. It did go down the road fairly straight though. I ended up changing to all new brakes in front , one new caliper, and the front of the driveshaft had to have a new joint to match the 44. Other then that though piece of cake.
        Cool, glad it worked out. That was a bit of work.

Comment

Working...
        X