Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keller/N FT Worth peeps, great burger at...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keller/N FT Worth peeps, great burger at...

Bronson Rock Burgers and Beer. I've driven past the place many times, and it is always crowded, now I know why! The burgers are fucken awesome! Beats Twisted Root, 5 Guys, and any other place I've tried, hands down.

250 S Main St. It's just NW of Main/Bear Creek Pkwy.

Great food, eat inside or outdoors, live music, sports on TV, some hot waitresses, what else do ya need!

Oh yeah, plus it is a locally owned joint I think, not a chain. Burgers are wood grilled too.

Nice! I will give it a shot. I am moving to Keller next week.

Comment

Cool, we'll have to check it out. Getting tired of all the regular places we go to, time for something new and good is always a plus.
      2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
      Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
      Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
      Speedlogix Catch Can
      Resonator Delete

Comment

Just down the street from me.....I'll have to try it.

Comment

Tried to go there yesterday. Walked in with my family, the waitress that greeted us said "no seats available unless you want to sit outside." I said we didnt want to sit outside, it was 100 degrees out. She said "well thats your only choice." I was shocked. Haha. I guess waiting for a table to free up wasnt an option. We left. I am sure the manager would of been thrilled to hear her talking to us like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
            Tried to go there yesterday. Walked in with my family, the waitress that greeted us said "no seats available unless you want to sit outside." I said we didnt want to sit outside, it was 100 degrees out. She said "well thats your only choice." I was shocked. Haha. I guess waiting for a table to free up wasnt an option. We left. I am sure the manager would of been thrilled to hear her talking to us like that.
            That sucks! That place is always busy, and once the magarita bar opens, I bet it gets even worse. Good burger tho, if you can ever try one, LOL.

Comment

they have a pretty good burger. but i think Your Way up the street a couple blocks has a better burger
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I thought I posted a long reply to this a while back. I guess I didn't wanna step on your toes, Rob. I went and thought the place sucked. Horrible service, everyone that worked there looked like they were a week late on showering (and it wasn't just from the heat), there wasn't any A/C, so fans were set up randomly, flies were everywhere inside, and the burger wasn't very good. I think it's an awkward setup and they seem a little confused with their identity if you look around at the decor, not that it matters. In the end, Kincaid's on Heritage Trace and Flip's are closer, MUCH better, have A/C, and have yet to mess up my order. How in the world do you mess up a burger order?!?

Just my .10

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                  I thought I posted a long reply to this a while back. I guess I didn't wanna step on your toes, Rob. I went and thought the place sucked. Horrible service, everyone that worked there looked like they were a week late on showering (and it wasn't just from the heat), there wasn't any A/C, so fans were set up randomly, flies were everywhere inside, and the burger wasn't very good. I think it's an awkward setup and they seem a little confused with their identity if you look around at the decor, not that it matters. In the end, Kincaid's on Heritage Trace and Flip's are closer, MUCH better, have A/C, and have yet to mess up my order. How in the world do you mess up a burger order?!?

Just my .10
                  No worries, It's not my place! The service can be slow, but I've never had bad service the few times I've been there. I've never ate inside actually, always outside when it's not 100+ out there. Yeah, no idea how you can mess up a burger order, there are only a couple things to do to make one!

Use to go to Kincaid's but the last 2 times we went, the burger had some strange taste to it, neither of us finished it.

Comment

Working...
                  X