Photo theft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo theft

Some motherfucker on this shitty website is stealing my hard earned internet money by unlawfully using MY hard earned photography skillz in their signature without permission or photo credit!

What a son-of-a-bitch!

If anyone knows this motherfucker we should all get together and plea to the mods to have him banned from the site!

Here's the original pic:

and here is the user's sigature PROVING he is stealing my shitz

Could happen one day... http://www.wired.com/autopia/2010/12/new-app-marks-the-end-of-automotive-anonymity/ Big Brotheresque App Kills Your Automotive Anonymity By Keith Barry December 16, 2010 A new app that lets frustrated drivers vent their anger at boneheaded motorists already has branded your bumper with a

01 Turbo Miata
    96 4x4 Suburban

Shut up douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
      Some motherfucker on this shitty website is stealing my hard earned internet money by unlawfully using MY hard earned photography skillz in their signature without permission or photo credit!

What a son-of-a-bitch!

If anyone knows this motherfucker we should all get together and plea to the mods to have him banned from the site!
      I gave him permission on your behalf to use that pic. Will there be anything else we can help you with today?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        I gave him permission on your behalf to use that pic. Will there be anything else we can help you with today?
        You can help him change his tampon.

Comment

You still collect his soiled ones don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            You still collect his soiled ones don't you?
            I figured you did, that's why I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
              some motherfucker on this shitty website is stealing my hard earned internet money by unlawfully using my hard earned photography skillz in their signature without permission or photo credit!

What a son-of-a-bitch!

Here's the original pic:

and here is the user's sigature proving he is stealing my shitz

Could happen one day... http://www.wired.com/autopia/2010/12/new-app-marks-the-end-of-automotive-anonymity/ Big Brotheresque App Kills Your Automotive Anonymity By Keith Barry December 16, 2010 A new app that lets frustrated drivers vent their anger at boneheaded motorists already has branded your bumper with a

tits or gtfo!

Oh and any idiot with a half assed camera could take a picture that shitty.
              كافر

Originally posted by sc281
              Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
              Originally posted by Trick Pony
              ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Eatith a cock sir. Move on now

Comment

Go back to DFWStangs.net, asshole!
                  "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

Well maybe you can call it a trade, since you are advertising TheTexanGamer.com.

Comment

Maybe some of you guys should look here:

The Texan Gamer recently announced that they would be closing their message boards and merging with the community here at DFW Mustangs. I want to take this time to welcome all of the TXG members to the boards and to let them know that this forum is "homebase" for all gaming and LAN related discussions. Everyone

And pay special attention to the name of that forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Maybe some of you guys should look here:

The Texan Gamer recently announced that they would be closing their message boards and merging with the community here at DFW Mustangs. I want to take this time to welcome all of the TXG members to the boards and to let them know that this forum is "homebase" for all gaming and LAN related discussions. Everyone

And pay special attention to the name of that forum.
                          goddamnit Chili.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            goddamnit Chili.
                            It's not my fault you all are gullible dumb-asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              It's not my fault you all are gullible dumb-asses.
                              We knew it was a joke (I'm hoping everyone did, seeing he is a paid member) ass---wad, was just trying to return the funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X