Thumbs up to Wideners.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbs up to Wideners.com

I purchased a large amount of powder and projectiles from their website. I decided to purchase (3) 20rd magazines for my M16 and low and behold they threw in a Vietnam issue magazine pouch. Great company to deal with if any of you are looking for supplies!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I'm going to force you, sometime in January, to help me make a list of things to buy from Wideners for my own reloading projects. I'll probably force you over a meal of your chosing and a few beverages of your choice too.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      I'm going to force you, sometime in January, to help me make a list of things to buy from Wideners for my own reloading projects. I'll probably force you over a meal of your chosing and a few beverages of your choice too.
      Hell man, you're welcome to stop by and see for yourself. It wouldn't be an issue.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jim (land ower with the .50 BMG) is a repeat customer of Wideners.

Comment

Yes, they are a good company.

Comment

Working...
          X