Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good weight loss sup. that won't make me "shakey"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good weight loss sup. that won't make me "shakey"?

Ok I am looking for a sup to help with weight loss, now that I am starting to exercise again. I just want something that'll help burn the fat off me and not make me feel shakey.
    92 LX 5.0

Double the cardio.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Give me a call tomorrow between 10-6, I'll be at my shop all day. PMing my # as we speak.
      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Lean EFX, OxyElite Pro, Fat Smack, and Rx6 are all the best sellers that are good.
        www.LockoutSupplements.com
        discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

You don't need supplements, and then you won't have to worry about the shakes.

Just run!

Comment

Running and diet.

Comment

I'm taking OxyElite Pro...no shakes or jitters.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                Double the cardio.
                Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                You don't need supplements, and then you won't have to worry about the shakes.

Just run!
                Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                Running and diet.

^^^^^^ Oh and eat less carbs.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

OEP made me feel like absolute dog shit, and I did not notice any additional weight loss while I was taking it - just the couple lbs I would have dropped anyway from a cleaner diet and more cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    ^^^^^^ Oh and eat less carbs.
                    Man if I can figure out how to eat less carbs and not want to kill everyone, I'm all set. This is the hardest part of dieting.

I know that if I only eat carbs either directly before or directly after exercising, I'll lose weight faster.... it's passing up on the pasta and potatoes at dinner that I just can't seem to do.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Man if I can figure out how to eat less carbs and not want to kill everyone, I'm all set. This is the hardest part of dieting.

I know that if I only eat carbs either directly before or directly after exercising, I'll lose weight faster.... it's passing up on the pasta and potatoes at dinner that I just can't seem to do.
                      You can eat some carbs, but just dont eat shitty carbs.

Look at the Chinese and shit they are all skinny as fuck and they eat a ton of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X