Body Lines Don't Match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Lines Don't Match?

I'm thinking about getting a 300c 390hp but it has been in a accident. The front bumper is off a little bit, about a 1/4in. Can this be fixed and what is the cost?

Thanks,
    -A

If it's only off a little bit you might be able to fix it yourself. Loosen the bumper up and line it up to where you want and then tighten it back down. But if something else is bent or not fixed then it could be a little more difficult. Post a pic of the area your wanting adjusted and I'm sure myself and others could give you advice on tackling the problem
    1997 viper gts
    1986 turbo mustang
    1987 Buick grand national
    1972 nova

Comment

Sorry but this is the only picture. Look at the driver side bumper by the light. You can see that's off.

Comment

Looks like a simple adjustment by de stressing it and tightening back up. It probably has a sequence to do the bolts in
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Looks like the headlamp is sunk inside of the headlamp and the hood is sitting above the bumper too on the left side. It is hard to make a judgement with just one pic, but either some poor/cheap repairs were performed or it is possible that the repairs were done using non-original aftermarket parts that do not fit all that well.

Comment

Hate that when there is no match.......

Comment

Working...
            X