North ftworth/midcities meet up to cruise to the cruise at kdale may26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North ftworth/midcities meet up to cruise to the cruise at kdale may26

the last few times the North richland hills/haltom/HEB/grapevine and other guys meet up for the kdale cruise we met at the hooters off 820/grapevine hwy/blvd26 in north richland hills. it worked and i made a couple of new friends. now for people that hate hooters (tanner) we could also meet up at the sonic 100yards down the street on the left side by the parking lot that used to be the old north hills mall by the arbys.

either place is fine with me.

i say we meet at about 3:00pm and eat and leave about 4ish because its about a 20ish minute cruise(and i do mean cruise not race) to kdale/texas raceway. the gates open at 5pm so that will leave time for the cars racing to cool down while the track is prep'd and all that.

i will not post a poll becuase i want you to chime in on why you want to meet where, we did a poll before and alot of random people voted that didnt show anyway.

post up! its your cruise to the cruise!

Im up for sonic. Last time i did the meet up before the cruise it was there (only a few of us though), but it worked.

Comment

Hooters/thread
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

mansfield/arlington meet thread needs to be started.

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

You guys going to take 820 or 35? Im right by downtown. We could also meet at sonic In downtown.
              Street car.

Comment

were meeting at the corner of 820/hwy26 aka grapevine hwy. its 10 minutes from downtown, then we are going from there down 820 to mansfield hwy and the track. just need more votes on either hooters or sonic. JOIN US!

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  were meeting at the corner of 820/hwy26 aka grapevine hwy. its 10 minutes from downtown, then we are going from there down 820 to mansfield hwy and the track. just need more votes on either hooters or sonic. JOIN US!
                  Jesus, my house is at 820 & 30

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                    Jesus, my house is at 820 & 30
                    off eastchase?

Comment

Just a sugestion
                      Smokeys BBQ on E-Lancaster

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post
                        Just a sugestion
                        Smokeys BBQ on E-Lancaster

http://www.smokeysbbqtx.com/
                        what about mid cities dont you understand?

Comment

well guys i have made a decsion. im going to join get tuned up at Dville_gt's casa before the cruise and follow him out to the track at kennadale. http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29484

i encourage you to join us, but just in case you cant i will leave this thread up so someone else can organize a midcities gtg.

have fun guys and stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                            well guys i have made a decsion. im going to join get tuned up at Dville_gt's casa before the cruise and follow him out to the track at kennadale. http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29484

i encourage you to join us, but just in case you cant i will leave this thread up so someone else can organize a midcities gtg.

have fun guys and stay safe.
                            Well fuck. If Dville is tuning than I'm in. I'll even throw around some free armbars for everyone who shows! lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X