Real bad experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real bad experience

so i take my car to be painted and it is so fucked up that i want to cry but i am a grown ass man and that feeling soon turns to anger...If anyone in here knows anything about paint please tell me if i have a convertible which is half a car. how many coats of paint should i expect from a gallon of paint? How shitty does my engine bay look? half ass paint job.
    Attached Files

it looks royal.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Are you using single stage paint? If it is not a house you don't need more and more paint. Not trying to be a douche but everybody that I talk to always wants bargain basement paint pricing and top quality work. In this case I hope you didn't pay for more than rattle can. More info is needed though.

Comment

Well I really can't see the bad job cause the pic is so small. But if it looks shitty most likely is because not enough paint, crappy clear job or bad prep job!

Comment

Originally posted by sickpony View Post
          Are you using single stage paint? If it is not a house you don't need more and more paint. Not trying to be a douche but everybody that I talk to always wants bargain basement paint pricing and top quality work. In this case I hope you didn't pay for more than rattle can. More info is needed though.
          I totally agree every tom dick and asshole want it SHOWCAR quality and for $50.00! So everytime they go down I go up on price. Lol!

Comment

Since when is a convertible "half a car"? The only thing you're not painting is the roof, which isn't much when you compare it to the fenders, hood, trunk, doors, engine compartment, jambs, and bumpers.

How much did you pay? How much prep did they have to do? What kind of materials did they use?

Paint jobs are crazy expensive.... well, the good ones are.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Holy shit that looks damn near like my engine bay at a glance. Hope you get it fixed.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by sickpony View Post
                I deal with the exact same thing. Glad you said it.

Comment

Working...
                X