This is a long shot but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a long shot but

I never got around to doing it on Dfwstangs.net and glad I didn't, I started a side business a few months ago doing computer repair etc..

Will there be paid advertiser forums on this later?

I really need to start getting the word out.

I would send mach1 a pm since he is the owner.

Comment

pc's and macs? I need a memory upgrade on my mac mini ( intel version)
      Ded

Comment

Yeah Mac's as well. Is it the latest version or the first Intel version?

I'll send him a pm, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran
          I never got around to doing it on Dfwstangs.net and glad I didn't, I started a side business a few months ago doing computer repair etc..

Will there be paid advertiser forums on this later?

I really need to start getting the word out.
          As far as I know there will be an advertiser index or advertising on here for those that want to do it. Tyler is working on getting the more important basic necessities worked out first. Shoot him a PM and he will get back to you. mach1 is his handle. Thanks!
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by kc50lx
            As far as I know there will be an advertiser index or advertising on here for those that want to do it. Tyler is working on getting the more important basic necessities worked out first. Shoot him a PM and he will get back to you. mach1 is his handle. Thanks!
            Yeah he responded with positive words and rather quickly.

This site is awesome.

Comment

advertisers index = good
              advertisers banner at the top = bad

Comment

mac mini's are a pain in the ass to open.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg
                  advertisers index = good
                  advertisers banner at the top = bad
                  I hope I don't get much hate but I am planning on a banner next to the logo at the top, it wont take up any pixel space for the forums and it will be banners for people that are local and not a big corporate BS ad system.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I was really hoping for more of a member sponsored place..not business sponsored place. But...if members can cash in the money to keep it running, so be it.

If we can get 250 members @ $20/yr, I think $400/month should cover hosting costs..

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg
                      I was really hoping for more of a member sponsored place..not business sponsored place. But...if members can cash in the money to keep it running, so be it.

If we can get 250 members @ $20/yr, I think $400/month should cover hosting costs..
                      Yeah that will defiantly cover it but with what I am looking at right now I am nowhere close and I need to get a serious host FAST. I have no issue supporting local (cool) businesses, what is your beef with it?
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by mach1
                        I hope I don't get much hate but I am planning on a banner next to the logo at the top, it wont take up any pixel space for the forums and it will be banners for people that are local and not a big corporate BS ad system.
                        Do what you do, man. I'm not opposed to advertising like your describing.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM
                          Do what you do, man. I'm not opposed to advertising like your describing.
                          x2

We always had local advertisers on the old site, sounds like your was of doing it would be fairly unobtrusive.
                          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Nothing wrong with a banner like we had before.
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by mach1
                              Yeah that will defiantly cover it but with what I am looking at right now I am nowhere close and I need to get a serious host FAST. I have no issue supporting local (cool) businesses, what is your beef with it?
                              Do what ya got to do...The old vendors at the other site didnt bother me at all. I just dont like banners and junk crowding the screen. I check the website from my phone a lot and its just using up more bandwidth and crowds the screen.

Comment

Working...
                              X