NEW Dallas GTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Dallas GTG

since some of yall are a bunch of pansies and didn't want to get together at the Sonic off of Illinois last week we have decided to move it to the Taco Cabana off of 30 near the Walmart, we will be there around 7-8ish and just relax and drink some beers

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

You know I is in!
    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
    2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

I'll try to make it after practice...
      04 GT
      91 LX

Comment

Im new to the site/mustangs, but I have been looking for a mustang gtg to attend periodically. Is this the Taco Cabana off of 30 & Cockrell Hill? How often are yall meeting at this spot? Weekly? Is it cool if anyone with a mustang attends?

Jason
        1991 5.0 Mustang LX-Hatch, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, HPM C/C Plates, Cobra Sway-Bar, UPR Subframe Connectors, UPR Control Arms, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRPP "C" Springs, FRPP 31 Spine Diff, Moser 31 Spline Axles, FRPP 3:73 Gears, Tokico Blue Shocks, King Cobra Clutch, MSD Ignition, Taurus Electric Fan, BBK Gripp Shifter, & More

Comment

Too ghetto for me.
          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
            Too ghetto for me.
            The area, or my mustang? lol
            1991 5.0 Mustang LX-Hatch, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, HPM C/C Plates, Cobra Sway-Bar, UPR Subframe Connectors, UPR Control Arms, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRPP "C" Springs, FRPP 31 Spine Diff, Moser 31 Spline Axles, FRPP 3:73 Gears, Tokico Blue Shocks, King Cobra Clutch, MSD Ignition, Taurus Electric Fan, BBK Gripp Shifter, & More

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
              Im new to the site/mustangs, but I have been looking for a mustang gtg to attend periodically. Is this the Taco Cabana off of 30 & Cockrell Hill? How often are yall meeting at this spot? Weekly? Is it cool if anyone with a mustang attends?

Jason
              Yes sir, that's the one. This was the 2nd week we did this and the turnout increased this time around. Anyone is welcome!! Hope to see you out there next week.
              2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Oh, and we meet every wednesday @ 7:30
                2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
                  Oh, and we meet every wednesday @ 7:30
                  Sounds good! If my car is not torn apart by wednesday ill try to show up.

Comment

Im in next week.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fordracer2 View Post
                      Im in next week.
                      See you there!!
                      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

dont forget about the GTG tomorrow for those of you wanting to show up

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Jason
                          Welcome.

There is a long standing tradition here that newbs post bewbs or gtfo.

So lets see 'em! Wife, gf, neighbor(milf or otherwise) or what ever you can come up with. Thanks
                          Rich

Comment

TTT

7:30ish
                            2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Jason
                              i think ive seen your car on shady grove im from irving to. I should make it out there tonite. might bring a couple cars with me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X