Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The DFW Cruise Get-together of all get togethers, now with its own post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DFW Cruise Get-together of all get togethers, now with its own post.

If we can get a decent turnout of cars I'll host a meet at my house with some BBQ by the pool. I am just north of east chase and i30 off Waterchase golf course. Have room for parking and even space for truck/trailers. Cruise from my house to the track is a nice run down Green Oaks to i20 then over to 287. About 12 miles total. Would be cool to have a decent turn out of cars to make the trek. Will provide address to those interested.

I'm down to cruise up there, last cruise to the cruise fell through and I drove up there on my own.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
      I'm down to cruise up there, last cruise to the cruise fell through and I drove up there on my own.
      Nice thing about this setup will be folks can come as early as they want and swim and bullshit until we roll. Plus I have tools/air/etc if any has a last minute prob.

Comment

Oth nice thing is the route down there has a couple of nice desolate 6 lane stretches (not that I condone any show boating)

Comment

Plus if people look at a map even the Dallas folks wouldnt be out of the way to come through here, 161 and 30 is only 5 miles down 30.

Comment

Ur a brave man hosting a event At ur house like that. If u didn't live all the way out here in nth I'd go too

Comment

Maybe.

Comment

Gumby whadya mean maybe. Thats perfect for you!

Comment

not really it off 30 witch is way the hell across town.

Comment

Tater salad

Comment

Jesus you whiners, it's freaking 8 minutes up Green Oaks from 20, and there are like 5 lights through the entire stretch. Even the crappiest bucket of bolts should be able to make it.

Comment

Sounds like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Sounds like fun.
                          You coming?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                            Jesus you whiners, it's freaking 8 minutes up Green Oaks from 20, and there are like 5 lights through the entire stretch. Even the crappiest bucket of bolts should be able to make it.
                            lol i probably will, not like i'm taking anything important anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                              You coming?
                              I'm considering it. If nothing else, I'd like to go just to hang out.

Comment

Working...
                              X