• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $98,000 ar

Just wow lol

"World’s First Titanium AR .308 Rifle
    by NEMO Arms – $100,000" (Video)

"It’s finally here – and the [TI]ONE Titanium .308 Battle Rifle // SERIAL #1 is just as bad as it is beautiful. Boasting a revolutionary Titanium body and state-of-the-art hardware, the [TI]ONE is in a league all its own. While it is a gun we created to sell, its price point puts it a bit out of reach for the mass market; that said, its main function is as a statement piece that is taking the gun industry by storm."

If you want the serial#1 it is $98000. I was looking at their other guns and you can get a production model for a mere $50000
    Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
    -Fred Sanford

Comment

"Weapons" content is only permitted on Exception by JPMorganChase policy."

I have a feeling my pay grade does not garner an exception...anyone care to post some pics?
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Comment

There is nothing on that rifle that relegates that price point. It's not even close to the sum of it's parts. It's just a glorified marketing ploy.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

JP needs to get in their ass about the brake they have on it.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Typical of a shitbag operation like JPM. Sorry for the hijack. Back to the worthless AR...

Comment

If I am paying over $3000 for an AR then it damn well better have an autosear in it.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  If I am paying over $3000 for an AR then it damn well better have an autosear in it.
                  no shit.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The finish work on that thing sure looks like shit. I think thats a piece of paper towel stuck to that bur on the flash hider port.

Comment

Working...
                    X