Couple Of NBA Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Of NBA Trades

The Suns have Traded Jason Richardson, Hedo Turkoglu, and Earl Clark to the Orlando Magic for Vince Carter, Micheal Pietrus, and Marcin Gortat

The Suns also get a 2011 first round draft pick.

Also the Magic have traded Rashard Lewis to the Washington Wizards for Gilbert Arenas.

Recap

Suns
    Vince Carter
    Micheal Pietrus
    Marcin Gortat
    First Round Draft Pick 2011

Magic
    Gilbert Arenas
    Hedo Turkoglu
    Jason Richardson
    Earl Clark

Wizards
    Rashard Lewis
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

guess the Suns didn't like getting that ass kicked by the Mavs last night
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
      guess the Suns didn't like getting that ass kicked by the Mavs last night
      well ive heard that they have been dissapointed in Hedo Turkoglu's performance since being traded from the Raptors in the offseason. He was only averaging 9.3 points per game. The big reason why I believe the Suns made the trade was to get Carter's contract which is 2 years remaining but that last year is a team option. So the Suns can make him a free agent at the end of the year. I dont think this will improve the Suns cause Carter isnt guy he was 5 years ago, but his production could go up. He is averaging 15 in Orlando and I can see where he would be the 2nd scorer after Nash.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
      X