Smart TV's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart TV's

Anyone have experience with the various brands when it comes to their smart TV's. Basically I want to get a TV for the bedroom, and to keep it simple, I want one that can do Netflix, Hulu, etc. and can also pull from a media server.

I don't care about 3D, I prefer plasma, but LCD is fine, picture quality isn't my number one concern. Looking in the 40-50" range..

i have a 2011 d series Samsung smart tv and absolutely love it.

http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/...900XFXZA-specs

all the apps work great just make sure your internet connection is fast or else you will hate hulu.
    Tbh i hardly use the apps now as i have directv and thats more than enough tv for me what i mainly use is the browser which is surprisingly good for a tv. full qwerty keyboard on the remote works great.
    and to top it of its LED so the picture is amazing right out of the box.
    Last edited by dangerous_sep; 06-06-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Damn, that seems like a badass tv. It puts my 3D led lcd to shame that's for sure.

Comment

Thanks man it is. I had been patiently waiting for a good led tv since 07 and I finally got it.

Comment

I have a 50" Panasonic plasma smart tv and I'm very happy with it. Both the GT and ST series are excellent. I prefer plasma to lcd/led.

Comment

Working...
          X