Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally finished the AR15 build. Pics inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally finished the AR15 build. Pics inside.

Finally got the rifle put together! Went to the gun show in Ft. Worth this morning and picked up a complete 16" mid-length RRA upper for $499 including BCG. Not too bad.

Specs-
    Rock River Arms 16" Mid-length 5.56 HBAR 1/9 twist, w/ RRA T-marked upper receiver. Spike's Tactical ST-15 lower receiver w/ DPMS hardware. Hogue overmolded rubber grip. Magpul flip-up BUS. Magpul CTR 4-pos stock. Magpul enhanced fixed trigger guard.

Congrats! It looks good. I'm glad you found what you were looking for at the show.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I didn't find squat at the show. Prices I found were ridiculous. Paid 32 bucks for a witness mag and 25 for a set of 1911 grips.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I like it it looks good.

Comment

Working...
        X