being sick sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being sick sucks

sitting here with sinus's and allergies going crazy. other then that i feel fine. what is the best thing to take? it's typical headache, pressure on my eyes, runny nose, water/ichy eyes, sneezing. i can't remember having both at the same time. when i have a problem with either, individually, i can handle it, but this sucks.

Benadryl and pass the fuck out.

Comment

I always go get a scrip for some good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50
        Benadryl and pass the fuck out.
        i did take some generic Tylenol stuff, but it's not seeming to help much. i would love to pass out but the kids are making all kinds of noise, no way i can sleep. they are about to go to a b-day party, so maybe i can sleep then. im sure the Cowboys aren't gonna do much so no loss there.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon
          i did take some generic Tylenol stuff, but it's not seeming to help much. i would love to pass out but the kids are making all kinds of noise, no way i can sleep. they are about to go to a b-day party, so maybe i can sleep then. im sure the Cowboys aren't gonna do much so no loss there.
          I can sleep through anything with benadryl.

Comment

Get some sudafed. THat stuff is so awesome you can even make meth out of it.
            WRX

Comment

My allergies has hit me pretty hard this year for some reason. Feeling pretty good today. I was screwed for about a month.

Comment

xanax with jack and coke

Comment

Waa waa my allergies are going crazy and Idk what to take...

Comment

Man I have tried everything for allergies. The only thing that works really well for me is Zyrtec D. Make sure you get the "D" Shit is AWESOME.

Comment

Originally posted by Somewhere in Time
                      Man I have tried everything for allergies. The only thing that works really well for me is Zyrtec D. Make sure you get the "D" Shit is AWESOME.
                      Absofreakinlutely!

Comment

For seasonal allergies, I've had good luck with Zyrtec. It's not as sedating as Benadryl and is a 24 hour pill. Give it a try. Works quite well.

Comment

I mix regular Zyrtec w/ Sudafed. Makes you feel real good inside.
                          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                          X