Bankston Ford Mazda of Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankston Ford Mazda of Fort Worth

Bankston Ford Mazda of Fort Worth is in search of Service Advisors.

jobs.autonation.com to apply

5000 Bryant Irvin Rd.
    Fort Worth TX 76132

Qualifications? Pay?
    Ded

Comment

I work in the Parts Dept so dont have alot of details. I would imagine pay will be different based on experience, I dont think they would mind someone more entry level to train but they are looking for experienced people also. I am throwing this out there for anyone looking for work because I dont think the people up the hill realize how badly an understaffed drive affects the shop and parts department.

Comment

All I'm tryin to do is maybe get some more aps in for management to be able to look over. They say that there isn't anyone applying. I dont know how actively they are advertising, I'm just wanting to help.

Comment

Understandable, I'm just not going to take my time to apply if it's only like $15 an hour.
          Ded

Comment

I think in the 50 to 60 a year ballpark. We have one out there now that I have heard( not positive) pulls about 70, but runs alot more tickets than the others. Most advisors seem to only want to deal with about 10-12 tickets a day.

Comment

I someone is experienced I guess it is like anything else, you gotta talk and make your deal.

Comment

Not to threadcrap but they've gone thru like 6 so far this year somethings not right either training or pay.

Comment

I don't see the position listed

All I see is accepting apps and a few sales positions. Which one would I apply for?

Comment

I talked with my Parts Manager yesterday and he told me the website screens applications. If interested come in and talk to Gary Murphy or Dan Warwick, if they think you'd be a good fit they will call and get the app sent to this location.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                      Not to threadcrap but they've gone thru like 6 so far this year somethings not right either training or pay.
                      They are starting to see the problem with the pay plan and a change is supposed to be in the works.

Comment

I would like to check this out.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                        X