Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took the kids shooting this weekend (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the kids shooting this weekend (pics)

Went out to my Wife's family's place in DeLeon this weekend and took my "plinker" and my Brother brought his AR guns. Had a blast and tried to teach the kids some respect for the weapons. Harvested a few pesky turtles and killed A LOT of time but all had fun.

10/22, AR "pistol", AR15. (I think both lowers were acquired during one of the last couple of group buys.)
    The two on the ends are mine.

Gangsta foo!!

(The picture may show a poor muzzle angle on my Daughter to the left. My Son was well behind her muzzle and ALL guns were empty. Triple checked.)

My Son and I play a lot of COD and he loves being a sniper. This is his first time shooting "his" 10/22. It's a tapco stock w/ a 9x16 and a simple bipod. Shoots great for what it is and he's infatuated with it. Forgive some of the "game play" in the video. He didn't quite smiling for hours afterwards.
    Click to play.

Yes, shitty ipod pics/video. Sorry.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

That's great! I love going out shooting with my sons, they always have a good time! Now that I'm going to have a girl I cannot wait to teach her how to shoot, to keep young boys with dirty minds in check! LOL
    92 LX 5.0

Comment

I can't wait to have a boy to take shooting.

Comment

The girls enjoyed it, a bit. But yeah, it was all about the guys. It really is a great time teaching your kids to shoot. I finally understand why my Dad was always smiling when we went shooting/hunting.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
        X