Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why buy a .223 Arsenal Krinkov?

To convert it to .300 blk.

Here's a vid of an AKSU converted. Pretty damn cool if you ask me.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Call me old-fashoined, but for that kind of money, I would just as soon have an AR with a can.

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post
      Call me old-fashoined, but for that kind of money, I would just as soon have an AR with a can.
      I would agree with that, but a lot of us already have a shit ton of AR15's and these are captivating. It has it's advantages, for subsonic short range the accuracy loss of an AK weapon isn't a concern. What you gain is reliability and a piston setup, less cleaning time and you can have a folding stock.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can see that. I must admit, it would make a kick-ass little briefcase rifle.

Comment

HK has you covered.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            HK has you covered.

I still want an HK53. Want to build one in .300blk?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              I still want an HK53. Want to build one in .300blk?

My god, that is brilliant. You buy, we build.

Only issue is roller delayed blowback does not suppress well, you have to change the ramp rates on the locking piece.

Comment

¿Donde estas los, "parts kits?"

Comment

¿Donde estas los, "parts kits?"
                  ^^^

Start with robertrtg.com

Comment

Only issue is roller delayed blowback does not suppress well, you have to change the ramp rates on the locking piece.
                    Apex has original HK33 parts kits cheap right now-

APEX Gun Parts is your source for hard to find gun parts, parts kits, and accessories. We specialize in all military surplus weapons from AK-47s, AR-15s, Mausers, CETME, Enfields, UZIs, and much more! We set ourselves apart by supplying unique parts at a good value and standing by our products by offering outstanding customer service.

Conveniently, everything but the barrel is included!
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

^^^

Start with robertrtg.com
                      Already ahead of you. Complete parts kits make me cry. $1750. Just make me a list, lol. I'll find it all.

Comment

Already ahead of you. Complete parts kits make me cry. $1750. Just make me a list, lol.
                        This is HK homie, this isn't the normal course of business.

Comment

Want.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

side track...where can i buy the briefcase? i just want one. lol.
                            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                              side track...where can i buy the briefcase? i just want one. lol.
                              When I was younger (before being interested in guns) my brother showed me one his friend had (who was an SOT). You'd never know what you were getting into with that thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X