Eurosatory 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurosatory 2012

Hey guys here are a few of the pics from the convention. I am way too fucking tired and I need to pack and yet wake up in 4 hours to go on a flight to Romania.

Here are some I will post more when I arrive in Romania. Nothing was confiscated so I am happy.

I have more detailed videos of the live demonstration but will post those later as my bandwidth is to the max.

LOL

O RLY? Say some Chinese generals

Holy Grail

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

I had to ask some Asian tourist to take a photo of me with the gun since he asked me the favor to take one for him. These are about the only shots of me in them.

Comment

Gorgeous girl at the Glock booth is shy, so she hid

Jeep CJ style

Comment

Mother fucking STRYKER!!!

Strapped in

^^^ Remote controlled fork lift.

Comment

Comment

FN Waffle maker, now comes with Waffle launcher.

TOWLIES

I will post videos tomorrow

Comment

Badass, I saw a few parts on some of those vehicles that we manufacture.

Comment

Awesome. Looks like a big production.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Here are two videos I am off to sleep peace...

Comment

If you can sneak back either the Jeep or the Unimog... I'll take it!

Comment

If you have too many goodies to fit in your bag, just fly them back in that EC645. I'll send you the flight instructions.

Awesome pics and videos man! That is on my bucket list of things to do. You're like and international man of mystery now. Yeaaaaah baaaby!
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Cool photos! What's the story on that little 9mm pistol kinda looks like a combination between a Glock and S&W M&P?
                        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                          Cool photos! What's the story on that little 9mm pistol kinda looks like a combination between a Glock and S&W M&P?
                          Yeah man its a Caracal Full sized pistol made by Henkel from Germany for the U.A.E. has been tested more than the glock and feels way better on my big hands than the glock 17. I am definitely going to pick one up when I get back stateside. Will post more photos, but i took a bit over 1000 so I have to filter through the trash.

Comment

Sounds pretty interesting, I've never heard of them I'm assuming they are offered forsale in the U.S. ?
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Adolpho, you are the man!

I can only imagine how cool the convention was/is in person. Can't wait to hear about your experience first hand when you come back here!
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X