Affordable outdoor speaker recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable outdoor speaker recommendations

I've always wanted a set of BOSE but those damn things are expensive. Anyone know of something that is comparable? I want the best sound quality I can get for a reasonable price.

sent from an htc EVO, the iCrap killer.
    --carlos

sigpic

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
    I've always wanted a set of BOSE but those damn things are expensive. Anyone know of something that is comparable? I want the best sound quality I can get for a reasonable price.

If you want sound quality then you don't want bose. I like my mirage and the klipsch sound good too
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I quit being a Bose guy in the '80's after owning their "flagship" 901's. Talk about sad.

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post

It's your definition of reasonable price that matters. It's best to decide budget and then start doing research from there. If what you really want is out of the price range, look at used stuff.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'd go JBL N26AWII

Comment

Bazooka Tubbies
            They have flat mounting brackets available so you don't have to have a pole to mount them on (like a tower). The 8" with horns BLAST!
            Bazooka Bass Tubes enclosures amplify the bass and give the most efficient output of sound available. Compact and high-quality speakers, soundbars and off-roading audio gear for the ultimate music experience.

Bazooka Bass Tubes enclosures amplify the bass and give the most efficient output of sound available. Compact and high-quality speakers, soundbars and off-roading audio gear for the ultimate music experience.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              It's your definition of reasonable price that matters. It's best to decide budget and then start doing research from there. If what you really want is out of the price range, look at used stuff.
              Winner. Also, just because a speaker sounds good in a particular setting/store doesn't mean it'll sound good in your setup. My first house here had a covered patio with an "L" shape step down stamped concrete area around it. Music sounded pretty good from the main, covered area, but it didn't when you were around the corner. My current house just has 1 really long covered area. The sound is much better in the yard now outside the covered area because it's not "bending" around a corner. For what it's worth, I have an old set of RCA outdoor speakers that I bought new from Radio Shack like 10 years ago, and they sound just fine for what they are. I have a TV hooked to them plus a drop for my iPod.

Comment

Working...
              X