Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Play Bad Company 2?

on xbox?

Come to Black Ops there are a bunch of us that play together from time to time. BFBC is lame IMO
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      Come to Black Ops there are a bunch of us that play together from time to time. BFBC is lame IMO
      I will join everyone soon. I'm kind of burnt out on the COD series right now, I got fed up with people glitching and exploiting the games and taking the fun out of it. BFBC doesn't really have those issues because the hackers moved over to black ops...

Comment

I used to play. It was fun. A lot slower paced than the CoD games. Almost like playing hardcore mode on CoD.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          I used to play. It was fun. A lot slower paced than the CoD games. Almost like playing hardcore mode on CoD.
          Exactly, I think that's what I'm liking about it so much right now. I used to play the shit out of search and destroy on COD. This game has that tactical feel I guess.

Comment

I'm on a lot Mondays and Tuesdays. I like BFBC2 much much better than COD because it feels like an actual battlefield. Vehicles make the game...and the physics are pretty damn good.

Add me on XboxLive: Bacilius X

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
              I'm on a lot Mondays and Tuesdays. I like BFBC2 much much better than COD because it feels like an actual battlefield. Vehicles make the game...and the physics are pretty damn good.

Add me on XboxLive: Bacilius X
              Friend request sent, my gamertag is MuffinMike.

I just started playing the game a few weeks ago, I have about 9 hours in it now.

Comment

I @#!*% love BFBC2. I hate all the fake arena/sandbox/letsallnoobtube COD games. Like above mentioned ^ It has a more realistic appeal and takes skill to be good at. I'm on all the time. TAF Switchblade. I'll friend request you. Let's wreck @#!*% .
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  I @#!*% love BFBC2. I hate all the fake arena/sandbox/letsallnoobtube COD games. Like above mentioned ^ It has a more realistic appeal and takes skill to be good at. I'm on all the time. TAF Switchblade. I'll friend request you. Let's wreck @#!*% .
                  Cool man. I might be on for a few minutes tonight, not sure if I will have time after I pack and get everything ready for heading out of town.
                  Last edited by Mike; 12-22-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I heard its more realistic an shit. Friend wants me to buy it cause thats all he plays. Sold black ops cause it was too shitty. IMO MW2 is way better than black ops.
                    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I play BBC2 and love it.. I just moved so I am not online right now

I have played MW2 ahh no thanks!

BACKNBLACK75
                      CLAN TAG UNS
                      ON PS3
                      And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                        I heard its more realistic an shit. Friend wants me to buy it cause thats all he plays. Sold black ops cause it was too shitty. IMO MW2 is way better than black ops.
                        You should pick it up. But if you buy it used, you will need to buy a VIP code from the game online store. The used games wont have it and you will need that for the new maps.

Comment

Working...
                        X