Euless gtg idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euless gtg idea

A buddy of mine owns the Pancho's in Euless and I was wanting to gauge who might be interested in a weekly gtg at that location. He is totally fine with it, big parking lot and is willing to cut a deal on food if everyone was interested.
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

maybe!

Comment

Hmmm... Tempting.

Comment

can you imagine what this group would do with their own slave that comes when the flag is raised?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

As long as there is booze, Euless is a long drive, I'd have to do it drunk.
          Ded

Comment

That's right by the crib.. I have only eaten there once and... Ahem... Well, nevermind.

Would be cool to be able to swing by the parking lot to chill once in a while though.

Comment

Toilet paper stock is on the rise!

Comment

mudbutt gtg

Comment

Didnt say that I have eaten there (yet), just thought it was cool that he offered up his facility for us to use as a gtg. Told him I would gauge the interest in it since it might be good for all of us in the Tarrant County H.E.B area.
                  Last edited by STRONGNUFF; 06-21-2012, 02:51 PM.
                  2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                  Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                  Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                  Speedlogix Catch Can
                  Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                    Didnt say that I have eaten there (yet), just thought it was cool that he offered up his facility for us to use as a gtg. Told him I would gauge the interest in it since it might be good for all of us in the Tarrant County H.E.B area.
                    I was just kidding about that. It's definitely a big parking lot. There are a number of businesses that share the lot though, so I would just make sure that he lets the manager know, if he is not physically there, that way if the Euless PD show up they can be directed in.

Comment

I'm down, I drive by it every day on the way home from work anyways.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

is euless where all that goddamn road construction is going on? or am i thinking n.richland hills only
                        2011 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                          is euless where all that goddamn road construction is going on? or am i thinking n.richland hills only
                          nrh

Comment

i'm new but i'd def swing by anywhere in the mid cities area!
                            '03 Cobra
                            '69 Mach 1
                            '66 Fairlane
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds good to me! I love me some Panchos.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X