Detailer Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer Needed

My car needs to be buffed any suggestions?

Take it to the body shop that painted it

Comment

Originally posted by 89FivePointOh View Post
      Take it to the body shop that painted it
      LMAO! Always that one though...Ill bring it to you and let you do it in your bikini

Comment

call Nick
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          call Nick
          X2
          One day at a time.

Comment

Thanks. Sounds like Nick is the man

Comment

Anyone have Nicks #? Need to get both my wifes and my cars buffed/detailed.
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Comment

Be careful, not sure what time of the month Nick's vagina starts bleeding. Maybe bring some midol and a pint of ice cream with you.
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    Be careful, not sure what time of the month Nick's vagina starts bleeding. Maybe bring some midol and a pint of ice cream with you.
                    Better watch out!

X2 on Scott. Don't let me touch it or you'll get it back still FULL of scratches and swirls
                    Detailing by Dylan
                    817-494-3396
                    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      really? Do you even know nick?

Id vote for Nick hands down. We have used his service a couple times and I we have all seen the amazing work he does.

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
                        Better watch out!

X2 on Scott. Don't let me touch it or you'll get it back still FULL of scratches and swirls
                        Yeah you do suck pretty bad at paint correction. Blackgt, give nick a call. You won't be dissapointed. His number is 214 205 1287. That's his cell number
                        1997 viper gts
                        1986 turbo mustang
                        1987 Buick grand national
                        1972 nova

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          really? Do you even know nick?

Id vote for Nick hands down. We have used his service a couple times and I we have all seen the amazing work he does.
                          I know Nick does really good work, but have you seen any of his posts lately?
                          Dude makes everything into a drama fest, cries, then makes a huge fuss about leaving just to come back for more drama.

I have nothing against him, but he sure seems like a woman to me (and at least 10 other members I've seen post about it).

Not saying anything negative about his work, just him.
                          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            X3 - my go to guy for detail.
                            2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

I've never used www.scottwax.com at 817.235.5376 but he comes highly recommended from the Audi board I'm on, and those guys don't let just anyone touch their cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X