Chromoly tubing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chromoly tubing

Wanted to see where every one was getting it from???

Who has the best price???
    Thanks

EMJ has the best price, however you must buy a shit load from them or they will increase there price on you from not buying enough. I get mine from Action Stainless and Alloys in Carrollton. Price is not the cheapest, but they deliver it to me. Last time I bout 1 5/8", after taxes ran about 5.50/ft. If you find someone cheaper that is not Chinese metal, let me know.
    JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

How do I find out if it is comming from china or not???

How long ago was that price???

Comment

$4.90/sq ft + tax

Works out to about $5.30...

Is that about the best I can expect or anyone know where to get cheaper???

Comment

Originally posted by Booger View Post
          $4.90/sq ft + tax

Works out to about $5.30...

Is that about the best I can expect or anyone know where to get cheaper???
          Where is that from?

Comment

Emj

Comment

CM went up $0.20/lb on Wednesday. Takes around 10" to equal a pound for 1 5/8 x.083, most common used for cages. I just placed a new order and had to pay ~$200 more. Was quoted $5.95/ft before taxes. I had to talk them down, because the last order was 4.95/ft, before taxes and that was only 2 months back. This really sucks for guys like me, and the racing industry as a whole. When I started chassis work I was paying $3.25/ft.

If anybody finds it cheaper please post. EMJ seems to be the cheapest place, but I have to go pick it up.
              JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

Working...
              X