Web/Mobile designer/developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web/Mobile designer/developer

I had to let someone go today, so I've got a slot to fill. I'm flexible and this person can be more design oriented (and I need to see a web design portfolio) or web development oriented (html/css/javascript).

If you or someone you know is looking, please send them my way. Our office is in Frisco, we have a casual work environment and we treat our employees well (unless of course that they don't get their work done and piss of us and the clients).

You could sub out to me if you like. I live in Little Elm.
    I build websites. PM me.

Comment

We've been in touch before, but I sent another pm as this is a better fit for my wife. Please pm back contact info when you can.. Thanks much!

Comment

Sorry we hired someone last weekend. Thanks for the interest.

I'll likely be hiring a mid level .NET/C#/ASP.NET/MVC dev in the next month or two.

Comment

You guys ever have a need for temp help? I sometimes miss working with a team and would love to jump in on projects when you have someone out sick/need an extra push.

I focus mostly on localized search these days, but still do a lot of LAMP development. I do frontend and backend (HTML, CSS, jQuery, Mockup design + PHP/Mysql/average linux/apache knowledge).

I also work with Magento and WordPress (I think I have every WP function in memory at this point), if you are doing small CMS's or shopping carts.

Honestly I just like to work in a professional environment from time to time, it helps me come back more organized and fueled. Plus, I can remind your developers/designers how much their efficiency has dropped working for the man. I'm mostly on retainer so I'm flexible. NDA, Limited NCC not a problem.

Comment

We don't work in the lamp stack and if I never use word press or any of those other crap php messes I'll be verrrry happy.

Sorry man I don't think your skills would be a match.

This position has been filled but I likely need another mid level c# guy.

Comment

Working...
            X